THR THR/A Doing Well

Hi Hip Friends!

Thought would check in and say Hi.

Doing very well - lotsa walking.

Zero pain or stiffness. Full range of motion.

Right foot still feels weird from foot surgery - fused big toe, but no pain either.

Rebuilding a BSA motorcycle I acquired used in 1981

Bought bicycles for lovely spouse and me - back ordered, of course.

First vax last week - somewhat sore arm, but only at the injection area.

Hope you’re all well.

Be careful ... Ice and Elevate!

Back to life in a big way.
So glad you are doing well.
My husband was a Triumph and BSA Gold Star enthusiast for many years...expensive hobby.:) :-) (:
Glad your new year is starting off well.:hog:

Hello @ForumUser
Glad you’re well and thriving. Hopefully you enjoyed the holidays.
Best Wishes for a New Year!

Good NYP article today - as usual with technical material, it is a bit of generalization on bits, but does point out better outcomes using various robotic assistance - and, that in many cases neither private insurance nor Medicare pays for the robotic assistance component.

Well, another six months plus have buzzed by in the midst of COVID and life.

Even fully vaxxed, we decided to travel only by car for awhile - so, have been to south Florida a couple of times to visit with fully vaxxed friends, and spend a month in Colorado visiting fully vaxxed friends and a couple of weeks in Aspen for the music festival in a condo with fully vaxxed friends visiting.

The left hip? Don't think about it - doesn't hurt ever (not even Tylenol) - works great! The right hip continues to show some wear and I have some form of nerve thing happening if I sit (thinking driving) for more than a couple of hours at a time.

STILL working on the BSA :)

Another 10 months!

Just back from a month in Portugal and Germany ... Portugal was LOTS of elevation with steep streets and city stairs to get from sorts of towns to other parts!

Highest three day average was 48,000 steps!.

Highest single day was 23,500 steps.

If I can do this, anyone can!

Now that is a lot of steps! Wonderful update, which will certainly give our new members some hope. I know it would have for me, way back when.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
tibiaplateauaft
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom