TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Tashia,
How are you doing today? You must need all the sleep, you still need some rest from your daughters visit.
Rainy and cold here, at least the pollen count are down. Stayed home all day, and worked on the computer.
I hope your day went well.:SUNsmile:

Pumpkln Today was a good day except I woke up with high blood pressure and my head screaming. It got better and I went out just to get out. It is so neat to see my place coming together. Took a nap and my head was worse than this morning. My blood pressure again was up. It is alarming me to be this high. 150/72. The bottom is good so is my pulse but the top isn't. I need to get on top of this. I usually have low so this is scary. I hope to have a appointment tomorrow. We had rain today also. I'm going to lay low for the rest of the day trying to get my pressure down. I have been having trouble since my surgrey. It was related to pain but I don't know now. My knees were hurting when I took it so it could be just that. I will keep a eye of it. Everyone do take care with the weather like this. Tashia

Dealing with multiple health problems is always a challenge, just when you think one is under control, another one pops up. I hope you can see the doctor tomorrow about your blood pressure, and find some answers.
Grey and cold again, supposed to be in the 80's this weekend, for our Saturday bike ride.
Take care, and take it easy,

@Pumpkin, I did get a doctor appointment and he order a Brain scan becasuse I have been dealing with this over 6 months and its getting worse. So I go tomorrow for the scan. We will see. He also saids it could be allergy or now needing high blood pressure because all this stuff has finally gotten to me because all of the stress. I an also a Cancer surviver he wants to make sure I am still Cancer clean. I am a little nerves because something is going on. I will have my driver so I won't have to worry about driver. Maybe this will reveal why I am so tired. Its been almost a year from my last surgrey, I thought by now I would have more engergy by now. Well a day at a time. Everyone do take care. Tasha

Tashia, It is a very bad allergy season this year, I have been taking allergy medicine to feel better.
I hope with all the tests they can figure out what is going on, and you can have some relief. Glad to hear you will have your driver with you for your tests.

@Pumpkin I so agree about having a driver. I started having trouble right after the surgrey in June. I did have some trouble with the surgrey with head hurting. I had a saddle block and I think you can get a head ache but I thought it would go away which it did. Please everyone take care. And looking forward of a bike ride on Saturday. Tashia

Well had my :kittykiss:scan and I will find out in a couple of days if there is anything. I don't think so but I sure would like to know why my head is buzzing and so tired. With the weekend coming I hope everyone has fun. Take care. Tashia

Prayers everything is fine Tashia! :console2:

My poor daughter had 4 migraines this week I think due to the heat. She is on a soccer team and has 3 practices a week plus the game. She is their best player so ends up staying in the game the whole time. I have tried to get her to drink lots of water but it is hard when they are in school so much. With her migraine last night she kept saying "I think I have something terminal". I was surprised she said that as she is only 12. She has had migraines for at least 3 years now but never this many. Today I gave her a 99mg if potassium and made her drink lots of water and no headache. Yeah! I hate the worrying part of motherhood. Especially after loosing her twin to a brain tumor. But they have checked her out and everything is fine. I just think she is one of the unlucky people who suffer from migraines. The point of all this, is I think sometimes when we worry our brain goes on overtime thinking about what the problem might me. I know I do this and I think that is what she did last night. Sure wish we could just turn that off until we find out whether it is anything or not. Sure would save us a lot of extra stress! :sigh: . Prayers you have a good night sleep and feel refreshed in the morning. :flwrysmile:

60mom Thank you for sharing, I am so sorry that you lost a child. I know you have mentioned it before but it always a little pain when you speak of her. Your daughter is very brave having and still playing her sport. I hope she finds a way that she can play and not get such a painful headache. I do hope you have something fun planned for this weekend. Take care. Tashia

60mom, sorry to hear you have lost a child. Hoping your daughter finds relief, and can play soccer.
tashia, hope you have a good report and some answers about your headaches.

I think one of the painful things about loosing Kayla even after all these years is the worry since they are twins that something will happen to Megan. The worry is I was placed on a medication to keep me from having a miscarriage. That medicine is possibly the cause of the tumor so it is not just because they are twins but because they were both exposed to the same medication. When she first got a migraine she had such extreme pain and vomiting and then a nose bleed where she was just gushing blood everywhere and I literally freaked out. I was so sure she had a brain tumor. Thankfully no, but it made me relive a very painful time. I have healed from her loss except with these darn headaches. They scare me! I am afraid this will always be a concern.

Our weekend will be a soccer tournament, lol. I love watching her as she is quite impressive. Very tiny and very aggressive, and very fast. We have prayed she hopefully will be able to get a soccer scholarship someday.

You have a great day as well. Are you feeling any better? :flwrysmile:

tashia, Sorry we missed our bike ride today. I hope you are feeling OK, or had a real live offer to go out.
Please take good care,

@Pumpkin I'm sorry I missed it. I went down for a nap around noon and sleep till 4 in the afternoon. I am again sleeping a lot. Not sure what is going on. I did start taking something for my alergy but I'm sure if its working. Tonight I feel down so my Cancer may not be working. I get so tired of the ups and downs but that is life so I go with it. I am not hurting to bad so that is good. How about tomorrow. Oh, I just remembered its Mother day so if you still want to go, I'm game. Have a fun weekend. Tashia

I am tired from allergies too, they can wear you out. Glad to hear you got some rest. Spending tomorrow with Mom so cannot join you on the bike trail, maybe next weekend.
Hoping you have some positive answers for your cancer medications from the doctor and your brain scan.

Pumpkln, My :kittykiss:scan found that I do have a brain that is normal. So :kittykiss: did a very good job. :rotfl: As for my Cancer medication I will find out soon. I have a test coming up soon so I will know. Thank you for asking and being concerned.
I hope you have a wonderful day with your Mother and the same for you. Enjoyed a beautiful day. Take care. Tashia

Wonderful to hear and I pray the next test has good results as well. :flwrysmile:

Tashia, I don't understand why, but surgery can mess up a persons blood pressure! For 10 yrs I've had high bp, and was on three different medicines for it daily.. Then two yrs ago I had surgery for cancer and suddenly my pressure started going lower and lower. My doctor took me off of two high bp meds, so I'm down to one and its also a bit too much. When my pressure drops I get very tired and want to sleep.. Friday my doctor told me to cut the pill in half and we'll see if thats better. Even though my pressure is lower, it sometimes goes back up for a few days, so its all over the place now. We are trying to level it out..

150/72 is not very high, so don't worry too much or it will go up higher. Try to relax, eat well, get some exercise..... Ask your doctor why surgery affects bp. Good luck to you.

Had a very lazy day which seems to be my life these days. I did get to go out and drive which was so great. I love to drive so this is such a special event for me. Got some organtic chocalate from my daughter and its good. Well that all from me. Thank goodness I am not hurting and can sleep without being woke up with pain. Everyone do take care and have a good week. Tashia

I am thrilled to hear your scan is normal!!!:happydance:It is alway good to confirm we have a brain:heehee:.
And no pain:yay:.
Your chocolate sounds wonderful, I will have a virtual calorie free piece.
Mom had a great time, the whole family came for the day.

Pumpkin I am so glad your Mom had a good time Sunday. Sunday was a very quit day which is good for me. Today I had some stuff I had to do and did get done. then I had a good nap and today was very warm which I sleep thru the hot part. Tomorrow I am going to get stuff for the dog. Then have the rug cleaned Friday and then next week start looking. I hope by the end of the month I have a new friend. I am getting very excited. I also need to have the sewing machine looked at. Feeling like some normal has returned. Very little but some. Take care Tashia

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom