TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Tashia, what a great place to be in your life. I am so glad things are starting to fit in place and you feel like you are getting your life back. You are an inspiration! Have a blessed day! :yes!:

60mom, How are you doing? I hope you are having a good weekend. take care Tashia

Tashia, I just came back from church. Very good service! Watched little 3-5 year olds play soccer yesterday which was so cute. So good weekend. Trying not to focus on this knee for awhile and get my life back until I hear otherwise regarding surgery. Thanks :flwrysmile:

60mom, I am so glad you had a good weekend. Getting out and watching chrildren play always makes me happy. We need to remember to balance life. The knee is very important but so is being part of life. Take care. Tashia

Hi Tashia,
We have a little snow here today, most of the snow is in the mountains, yeah! It is like winter today, we need the rain and snow so that is OK with me.
We had our knee surgery and your hip surgery on the same day, my knee is only 19 months old.
Hope today is a good day for you.:SUNsmile:

Pumpkln, We got some rain which was good. We needed it also. Now that I look back to it, I checked myself out of the place I was staying. My hip is feeling the weather. How is your tooth? Did you get it looked at? Please take care. Tashia

Today I found out that I have been missing taking my medicane. I have missed seven times this month with the morphine and I don't how many times with the otheres. quite a few. So now I know why some of my days were ruff and hurting a little. I am sore because I did do some packing and cleaning last night and when I went to bed I knew I had over done it. Darn but that is the way it goes. Now I will have to pay more attention to reducing my medicane and make sure I'm not skipping importance doses. But it does give me hope to get off of them. I am tired today with all the wind blowing but it has stopped now and the rest of this week has specials running at Quilt shop so I will try to go to some. Now that I know whats going on I feel so much better. I hope everyone has a good week. Take care. Tashia

Please take care with your medications, you seem to do better when you are taking them the right way.
My tooth is better, still getting used to the adjustment.
Snowing today, spring will be back on Thursday.
Take it easy tomorrow,

Pumpkln, You are so right. I was so surprised when I found out. I was wondering why my stomach was so unhappy and nervous. I will have time to get it all straight before my daughter gets here. It also tells me that I might be getting closer to getting ride of them someday. We really had lots of wind, I guess its going to be more tomorrow. I sure sleep this afternoon. I did overdid last night before I went to bed. I did feel good to get it done. Well I just have to pay more attention and feel better. I'm glad you got the tooth fixed. Take care Tashia

This morning was great. I went sewing shops and saw lots of pretty things. They are having a special that if you go to all the stores your name is put in for a real big basket. It was really lots of fun. We did do some cleaning and then play time. The sun is shining and the wind is blowing some. I fell that I am out of the tunnel and the in the clearing just before I go down and start climbing another hill. It will time for a move. I am getting so much better and see a horizen and it not being a train. I really feeling so much better. Yes I do have lots of room for improvement but to be here this early from my knee its great. I have flowers on my patio and birds are visiting them during the day makes you feel so good. Now I need to get more cleaning done but will have to rest first. Everyone take care and enjoy your day. Tashia

Today was a ruff day. Really tired today and slept most of the day. It seems I have one good day and the next day is spent sleepy. I am so glad I am not sore but just sleepy. Everyone take care. Tashia

Tashia,
You are right one good day, the next day is rougher. Just glad to hear you are just sleepy and not sore, that is a big change :SUNsmile:.
Take care and enjoy the warm weather.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow! :yes:

Thanks 1ELISEA , I just had a down day. I may of overdone it. Its taking me so long to get my life back. It hit me in the face today. My caregiver comes tomorrow and that will help me. He will go back his old schedule which will help me. I think all this that is going in Boston is really starting to get to me. :friends: Take care. :flwrysmile: Tashia

I got to go out of town and had a blast. It was so good to see the beautiful flowers Then I got some new on my computer which wasn't the best. Sometimes when I am real tired I have trouble with reading. It been that way since I was a kid. I am getting so bored with the same things every day. I know I am getting better but its taking so long. I do have patience but I never thought it would be years. I think if I hadn't had all of this one right after another I would feel stronger. I realized last night that when I got Cancer I didn't hava a good cry and tell people how scared I was.. I knew I could die but I wasn't without a fight. Never did I image I would have to fight as hard as I did. Then right from that I went into the knees and hip. This has been going on since 2006. I sometimes feel I don't get ahead. Last night I was so frustrated I play Angry Bird for hours till almost 4 in the morning. I did sleep well and relaxed so that is good. I just got a call from a sewing buddie and asking me to go sewing tonight. Part of me says yes and the other park says no. I wish I could tell you what I want to sew but I couldn't care less. I want to but I want everything in order ready to go. I just need to do it. With my daughter coming I don't know if this is good or bad. I have so much on my plate right. That God gave me this place so I could come here and know I have friends here and don't care that its taking me so long to recover. One thing this place doesn't have is a place where we can get human hugs. I love looking out the window and looking at my flowers. They are so beautuful. It is great to be alive. Please everyone do take care. I know we have had a horrible week in the United States but we will heal. Hug your neighbor and ask if they are ok. Tashia

I am so tired of not being able to drive when i want too. I know late at night I get tired and driving is not smart. I do miss being with people. I have got to work out something. I really hope this is for right now and not forever..

Tashia,
I hope you are getting some rest today. It is so frustrating to be stuck cause your'e tired:yawn: , don't feel good:sick: , or one of our new joints decides to have a little flare up:tantrum: . It will improve, but we are not going back to being 20 with the boundless:happydance: energy of our much younger selves:egypdance: .
Time for me to think about some :sleep:. Take good care, tomorrow we will be :SUNsmile:.

Last night I was so frustrated I play Angry Bird for hours till almost 4 in the morning. I did sleep well and relaxed so that is good.

Angry Birds is a favorite of mine when I can't sleep. :yes:
I go on autopilot and it keeps my brain occupied till I can fall asleep.

Here's wishing you another good night's sleep!

1ELISEA isn't that the truth. What did we do without them? I guess I could let my eye lids read a book. :heehee: I need to let of some steam. I email my prescription like I was surpose to and found out the doctor didn't get to it till I was completly out. I mean Out. This morning I got the medicane and came home and went to bed and sleep the whole day. I was so tired because I didn't sleep last night. Now I have the medicane in me I feel better but still sore. Man that was close. I didn't know how if my pain was going out of sight or have withdraw problems. I did have some pain but didn't have any withdraw problems. I think I have to admit I was sorer than I want to be. Now the question is do I continue to cut down or what. I just want my life back, don't we all. Well now that over with, I did have a quite day. I worked with my sewing today and went to get in shape. My daughter does like to sew so if I have it up she could sew while she is here. Tomorrow will be much better, I know. That goodness. Everyone take care. Tashia.

Hi Tashia,
How are you doing today? Hope you have all your medications are are feeling better. Frustrating to have the MD wait until the last minute:hairpulling:. I hope you sort out the medications so you can feel better.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom