TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

I read it, @tashia , and I'm delighted to hear that you are doing so well. :yes!::happydance::yay: :flwrysmile: :dancy:

Thank you for coming back and reminding us that it is all worth-while in the end.

Sorry your knee is so sad to miss it's Birthday, I think she needs to celebrate the Month of March, 31 days of celebration! :loveshwr:

Thanks for wishing her happy birthday. She is having so much fun she forgets some dates. :rotfl: Tashia

Yesterday was the 4th birthday of the left knee. We had a good time going for a long drive and being free from the pain pills that I had to take during the process of getting two hips and two knees. To say the least all is well. I have been doing lots of driving and enjoying it so much. I can drive know for three or four hours without a brake. Isn't that great. I hope that everyone is well and doing the very best they can. I do think a party is needed here. I will bring the kids and the cake. I hope all will attend. We all have come a long way. God Bless. Tashia,

Tashia, my friend....it is so great to hear how wonderful you are doing. You went through so much to get to today. I'm sure each day must be really, really sweet for you. God bless you and congratulations on your 4 years!

Now....for some party food....some original Kansas City Barbecue!

upload_2016-6-7_23-37-41.png
upload_2016-6-7_23-38-19.png

Jamie, THAT LOOKS SO GOOD. How is Kansas doing this summer. We could use some rain and cooler temps. Take care my friend. Tashia

t

Hi, Everyone, I thought I would let you know that my knees are doing great..... I am so glad that I had it done!!!! I pray that everyone has my luck. I have one knee that is will be seven this year and the other one will be five. I think. Isn't that GREAT!!! The only problem I have is after two hours of driving the knees are stiff. I think that its ok and great. My hips are doing ok. I seem to have more problems with them. All the kids say HI! God Bless. Tashia

Just drop by to tell you that all the kids plus me are going to celebrate today. One of my hips was three years old yesterday. We plan on a ride and some ice cream. I don't know about the cake. Everyone take care and do remember that this is a journey that can be hard and long. Take each day as it comes, rest and you will get better in time. God Bless, Tashia

It just dawned on me that my right knee is 7 years old. I am so much into my life that I forgot to celebrate it. The kids are very upset with this so I will have to celebrate as soon as possible. I have four birthdays and having so much fun that I forgot them. Right knee is 7 years old, right hip is 6 years old, Left knee will be 5 this Fall and last but still very important is my three years old hip. Hope everyone is ok. Take care and God Bless, Tashia

Wow - lots of celebrating for you @tashia ! So happy to see you are enjoying your pain free living again!

Hi Everyone, I forgot to tell you that after the car wreck I did go to the doctors and all is well. :wowspring: All the kids are ok but I did get some soft tissue damage but not bad. :tantrum: I was so happy that I went out and got the kids some ice cream. :happydance::yes!::spin::dancy: Everyone do take care and be safe with all the heat and drivers out there. :tantrum2: God Bless, Tashia:flwrysmile:

Tashia....somehow I missed the fact you had been in a car wreck. What happened? I'm glad you're okay, though.

Hi Everyone, I thought I would drop a line and see whats everyone is up to. Here not much is happening. I am sewing again and looking at a move maybe in the new year. Its one thing to move when you are married but another when its just you. I have been thinking about it for some time. I will be seeing soon if I can move with out costing me too much. I will have to get new health insurance if I do. I find myself reading all the information over and over again making sure I still have the coverage that I need. As I get older the more challenge it is. I will keep you posted. Everyone take care and God Bless, Tashia

Hello @tashia - always nice to see your updates. Sounds like exciting times for you moving house. Will you move to a smaller place? Nearer family or friends?

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back