Thigh pain

My daughter has been on the phone nagging the consultants secretary and seems they have had a cancellation for 25th July. She is 99% sure I can have the space. She has to speak to the consultant to confirm on Monday.
Fingers crossed

:fingersx: for the 25th....I'm guessing you just want to scream "just tell me!":hissy:

Thinking of you and sending you all the best:console2:

Fingers crossed for the 25th. Let us know what you hear on Monday.
Hopefully your pain eases enough that you get some sound sleep over the weekend.
Wishing you comfort and peace.
@millie4162

I hope that 99% chance of a late July date is now at 100%. Yes, it's still a tough road ahead for you, @millie4162, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel once all of this is over and done. Hang in there!

Wahoo, @millie4162, this is indeed fabulous news! Just a few more weeks to go now, and I hope they pass quickly and as relatively calmly as possible. I suspect you'll be uncomfortable and the wait will still seem long, but you have a firm date to look forward to and, I hope, a positive attitude, trusting in your surgeon and hospital team to bring you the relief you need and deserve. Truly wonderful news!

Oh, that is truly wonderful news! Fingers crossed for a positive and productive pre-op appointment today. You’ve just enough time to take care of the must-dos-before-surgery, and then you, too will be on the “healing side.”

Awesome that you've got a date and hope pre-op goes well. Time will be here before you know it and you'll be over on the healing side!

:hi: @millie4162
We'll be thinking of you tomorrow.
Looking forward to following your recovery journey.
Hugs and warm wishes. :friends: See you on the flip side soon.

All the best tomorrow @millie4162 ! See you on the other side soon!

Thank you. Been kept busy with a very poorly kitty who ended up with emergency surgery yesterday. I am dreading it and looking forward at the same time. I lost my husband after surgery in the same hospital. Don’t plan to stay I. Long if I can help it. See you all on the other side :elevate:

Good Afternoon,
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your husband.
I'm sure being in that hospital will bring back sad memories. :console2:I hope your kitty is doing well after emergency surgery and will be well cared for.
We'll look forward to your first post on the Recovery side when you're feeling up to it.
Hugs
@millie4162

@millie4162 sorry for the loss of your husband and that you're having surgery at the same hospital though realise sometimes we don't have other options. Hopefully you won't have to stay there long. Hope kitty is doing well after surgery. Wishing you a peaceful and uneventful surgery.

Thinking of you and sending healing hugs in advance:friends:

@millie4162 Have been checking multiple times a day to see if your surgery was over and how you were feeling. Congratulations! So happy for you. You deserve a swift and easy recovery. Will be sending positive energy and hugs your way.

@millie4162 Welcome to the other side of surgery. Do you need help starting a thread in the recovery area?

I think I need to be promoted to the post op please but I will return to pre op soon

Hi Millie, :wave:
It's good to see you posting. I hope you're resting comfortably.
We can get a Recovery thread started for you but I'm wondering if you could give us some info to update your signature.

Original dates of both THR's. Exact date and which hip.
Revision dates and which hip.

Also not understanding what you mean above about returning to pre-op soon?
Please clarify when you're able.
Wishing you comfort and a peaceful evening.
@millie4162

Hi.
sorry my brain is still fuzzy. I had a call on Wednesday (the day before surgery) to go for some x-rays. They took loads out pictures of both hips.
When I arrived the consultant asked my which hip 1st. The right is very loos so will need doing soon. Then both my knees !!
He couldn’t believe how bad my left implant was. He removed it using 2 fingers. There was a lot of damage to the bone so lots of repair work to do.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011
  • Roy Gardiner
    Staff member since February, 23, 2013

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie