THR The sequel of Sequin 1998<

So sorry you're hurting @sequin98
Sending hugs and wishes for your comfort.
I hope you have a peaceful day. :console2:

I think (but I am no expert) that it is the dislocated joint, and not OA. But I will ask my OA that question.

@sequin98 Hi friend. Happy belated 6 month hipversary!:flwrysmile:
Been wondering how you were doing?
Sure hope you are seeing some improvement...and if you care to share, know we are there.
(Hey, I'm a poet and didn't know it:curtsey:)
Hope today is a Good Day!:SUNsmile:

Thanks for checking in. The left hip really takes away from the right.

Happy Six Month Anniversary!
Sorry lefty is causing you so much grief. Any ideas what you're going to do?
Wishing you comfort and a nice weekend!
@sequin98

I wish it was happy...I still have this hip dysplasia, and 'moderate' arthritis. No wonder...but thanks.

Aww, I'm sorry, sequin.
Wishing you comfort and resolution.
Hugs :console2:
@sequin98

@sequin98 hi lovey what is the hip dysplasia that you are suffering from? Have you had it all of your life or is it more recent?

I wish you could get the other seen to...
I pray you get some relief...
I am guessing two bad hips would be twice as bad...mine were.

Hi Bev-
I was born with it. My hip sockets did not develop- I had no signs of it until 4 years ago. I was always very active. I felt the pain when I had no cartilage left in my right hip. I had end stage OA in my right and moderate OA in my left. :thud:

@sequin98 another undiagnosed one! I had the same that was never diagnosed but I was never active as I had limited range of movement in my hips, put it down to just being very unsupple!! I could never drop my knees down to the side when trying to sit cross legged. It has become a bit of a fascination with me all my life watching others do it and wondering why I couldn't! What an idiot that I never complained. I have heard somewhere that even if diagnosed and corrected at an early age it's very probable you end up with OA anyway. Trials of life eh? Hope you get some help soon xxxx

Anyone else deal with changes to the feet after? My instep is higher now! And plantar fasciitis?

Would an OS say that I have too much cartilage to have surgery? While I have moderate OA, Hip dysplasia, along with deferred back pain...I worry that they may say I have too much cartilage to get a new hip..

@sequin98 I would think that with the hip dysplasia and all your pain, that that would take precedence over what remaining cartilage you have....but I'm not a doctor!

Woe...been busy, back om the list..and on the cancellation list too. On the 18 of Oct they told me 5-6 months, so now 4-5 months...:praying:

Hi @sequin98 :wave:
I haven't forgotten you and pray you hear something soon.
:beg:
Keep the faith...let us know when you know. And Stay Well.
Hugs:roseshwr:

On the 18 of Oct they told me 5-6 months, so now 4-5 months.
So sorry you have this long wait. It is just no fun when you have that horrid bone on bone pain. Hang in there! Fingers crossed you will get a cancellation slot!

:fingersx: Fingers crossed there is a cancellation.
Wishing you comfort as you wait :console2:
@sequin98

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts

Back