The Operating List - just dates please, no chat, no questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Operating List - post your date here so we can keep tabs on you!

HI,
had the surgery on June 12 and just getting back to the computer. doing well. Pain is "up there" but taking the meds and doing the PT at home. My therapist is great. Going outside for a walk today when she gets here. Still on the walker but that's ok. The CPM machine is a big help as is ICE!!!!
Stay strong...
Dee Ann
RTKR 6/12/08

Dee,

I also had TKR on June 9, don't think I'm quite as far along as Karen, but I'm getting there! Pain is still pretty steep, but can be controlled with meds. I measured 115 degrees today. I walk with my therapist too, and I really enjoy these short walks. It is nice to get out, and since the pain is a different pain than before, I get really excited because I know this will pass! Good luck and keep up with it!!

Hess

I am going for my 2nd TKR tomorrow (June 25th). A little apprehensive since I know more what to expect -- sometimes ignorance is bliss!

Good luck tomorrow! I just had my second on the 9th and it has been much much easier then the first so be optimitic that yours will be also!

Having my MUA on July 7th. More nervous than I was for my TKR!!

Alot of us are having surgery in June, July, August so I though it would be easier to keep track of people before they jump to the other side if we list our surgery dates in one place.

Simon

BTKR June 3

Simon,
I know, I am a copy cat....Just posted on the hip side...pre and post like you did....They call it great minds.....Thanks for the idea....Patty...LHR...Feb, 2008

dw172, The VA is doing mine tomorrow morning (July 3 ), 0630 here in Memphis, TN. In May of 2008 I moved my Primary Care from Pensacola, FL to Memphis & had to go through all the exams again. I got lucky when I finally got to see the Ortho people ( many had said 6month waiting period), there was a cancelation for july 3rd. I am told that my surgen is an Othopedic instructor & does about 2-3 a day, 5 days a week; he is a young guy, been doing joint replacements for 10 years. An interesting point; he may be using a WRIGHT MEDICL implant made locally. The company was featured on John Ratzenbergers tv show, MADE IN AMERICA.
I am getting more anxious as the apointed time approches & I suspect that I won't get much sleep tonight.

operating list.......

Sue Z here,LTKR at Mayo Clinic on May 12th. This forum has been my salvation. Thanks everyone.

Mine was on June 16, I must drive to Maine on July 22,what do you think of that?Good idea or bad! 970 miles from my home to Southwset Habor, Maine.

Mine was Jan 17.

hi mine was feb 21st 08

RTKR on August 22 in St. Louis Park, MN. Nerves are on edge, sure to be more so as the date gets closer.

Coming up way too fast - August 12, 2008.

August 19th at the VA Hospital in Durham,NC
Bill

Yeha August 14th @The Hospital For Special Sugery! The end to my missery is almost here.. Hello all new to the sight.....

2nd TKR (right knee) 8.26.08. First TKR (1.22.08) is a miracle!

I just got my surgeon and date today. Surgery will be Sept 4th at Rush University Medical Center Chicago Il. Left knee total knee revision from a failed Oxford Partial Knee...
Gloucesterman

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
August it is