THR The big day is tomorrow 3/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monika66

Country
United States United States
LTHR, posterior

I am creating this thread today, next time I'm here I will be on the other side. I am ready to get this over with, I feel nervous but optimistic. I am trying to learn the restrictions, trying to practice them now.

Thank you for all the pre op support!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Monika! All will be better once you are the other side. Thinking of you and look forward to your updates.
All the best,
Sam

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

Good luck Monika!
Wishing you a great recovery !!

Hope all goes well , Monika! It will all be so much easier than you had thought,
Good luck,
Diane x

You will be great! Happy for you to finally be getting this done.

Hope all has gone well for you!

I made it to the other side, thank god I am on the recovery side. Very nice hospital dr and staff, food is good too. The narcotics they gave me norco, oxy and morphene brought my blood pressure down to 64/40. I was so light headed I am unable to get up yet. They took me off all those drugs for over the counter and it's up to 94. Once it's back up I am ready to do my PT. Thank you all for so much support !

So glad you made it through to this side. Pain free is a wonderful thing. Glad your bp is coming up.

Congrats on making it through! Hope the first few days of recovery go well for you!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Hi Monika I'm so glad to hear that you are doing so well and off all narcotics you are so strong I'm keeping you in my prayers and sending good healing vibes take care and god bless you.

Hi Monika,
Glad to hear you are now home and able to relax a little. Good luck with your recovery and take it easy! X

Congratulations Monika! Take it easy at home. Slow and steady :)
Sam x

Day 4, I woke up not feeling dizzy and am taking on/off pain Meds , the pain is not too bad. I really want to shower I will at least sponge bathe today. I feel good, but my surgical leg is a little swollen and I have muscle pain sometimes when I get in and out of bed. My goal today is to do my exercises and PT. Thank you for all the support and warm wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
007Knee
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom