Thank you Jo and Patti for caring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuNeez519

I would like to thank the two of you for wishing me well on my RTKR, 2-28-09. It was a little dissapointing to go onto the forum and seeing that it was only the 2 of you who had replied and wished me well. I had lost faith in this forum and had not been back since but had realised that the information recieved from Jo and Pat was worth coming back.

NuNeez

Aww! NN, that is such a shame - I guess the others didn't notice the thread. Sometimes if you use the UserCP to find new posts, you forget there are new threads to check out as well.

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b286_flagady15_smilies_36.jpg
ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b286_flagady15_smilies_11_1_218v.jpg

Anyway - I want to know all. How did it go? Are you OK? Did they look after you ok?

Nuneez, Please accept my apologies, I can hardly remember what I had for breakfast especially now I'm on the Percs, let alone dates. I am also really sleep deprived these past 3 days, don't check all the posts sometimes as I can't stay awake all the time. Anyway, I guess there is no real excuse. How did the op go? How are you feeling? Pretty sore and swollen I guess. Hope all is going well for you, please keep in touch, we really do care. Sue

I really don't know how to use this thing correctly. I just come on each day, click patient forum, then go to the top and click new posts, then open each one and read them and post a reply where I feel I want to. I never remember hearing a thing from NuNeez, I missed it. I also don't know how to go back previous to the new posts sometimes I miss a lot of stuff because due to work I can't be on here that much anymore.
So so sorry nuneez, I was looking for you, honestly you will see that somewhere on this site. Obviously my computer skills are limited when it comes to navigating.

Go to this page BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum and bookmark it if on FireFox or add to My Favourites if on Internet Explorer. Then you can use it to keep going back to the main headings. That way you will spot the new threads when they occur.

IM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT SEEING THE OTHER THREAD. PLEASE DISREGARD THIS THREAD.

THANKS TO EVERYONE, IAM FEELING PRETTY GOOD!

NuNee

I missed the other thread as well. Regardless, I do care about you and your surgery and prayed for it to be successful and for your recovery to be relatively pain free and to go better than anyone expects. We all love and care about you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
tibiaplateauaft
Recent bookmarks