thank you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

zettevette

thank you everyone for being on this site. I am starting my 4th week on Monday. And I've been really depressed because of my situation, I thought I would recover faster. but reading the different comments I see that I'm expecting too much. I thought it was my M.S. and RA slowing the healing process but from reading your comments it has given me a little light at the end of this long tunnel. Thank you all for sharing

You are very welcome. I feel the same about all of the other folks that post. I was explaining this site to my wife last night and told her that it was a shame that I had new friends all over the U.S. and England and that it is a shame we will never meet.
I'm at 3wks2days post op and having one horrible afternoon. I don't think I'm depressed. Rather, I'm frustrated. I had an excellent cycle session this a.m. In fact, the last three times I've been on it, I've lowered the seat down more.
Once I got home, my knee decided to punish me so I ended up back on the pills. Now I sit here watching stupid t.v. programs. Oh well, tomorrow will be a new challenge.

I'm appreciative of all of you, too. My Mother asks every morning what I "learned" on the website.....
I feel so much better every time I read through the threads....

thanks everyone!

Doug and all,
It does seem when you have a good day or two you end up with a bad one. Just part of it. I slept again in my bed, but not as good as the other two nights. All night I was just uncomfortable, not in real pain just with a feeling like I had to stretch my leg so bad that it ached. I got up did some stretches, walked, back to bed, up again so on and so forth most of the day until 4:30pm this afternoon, then I realized because I wasn't in real pain I hadn't taken any pills all day. I broke down and took them and finally I am feeling a bit better. It may seem like we are ready to give up the darn pills on some days, but maybe we really are trying to push it. I said after last weekend I wasn't doing that again. This weekend, it was actually not on purpose, I felt so good that I didn't think I needed them I guess, once again I was wrong.

Saturday is Hallmark movie day. Guess what I did all day?

Here's to a great week for us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties