THR Teri's Recovery-Hip #2

@Bfam85
Oh my stars....One Year?!:egypdance:

Sorry I missed the day, but I am so happy you are living life hip pain free... Ain't it just grand! :yahoo:

So happy to have been able to help share your journey.... Hope the rest of your week is Sweet!

Happy One Year Anniversary @Bfam85 :loveshwr:

Thrilling to read how well you are doing. Perfect way to celebrate with a hike! Will never tire of enjoying walking. It’s a pretty incredible gift.

I like your thinking on emerging from this crisis “wiser and hopefully more compassion of one another”. As usual, perfect framing of this period in time. Sending lots of love. Hope your hips continue to bring you more freedom to enjoy life.

@CricketHip , yes we made it :loll:You will be one year for #2 before we know it as well. It has been a long journey (5+ years for me) but with such amazing people like you and so many others on Bonesmart, I definitely could not have done it as well without you all. The information I have learned (even now) is awesome.

@Mojo333, thank you girl for being there. You are the Great Encourager :snork: Even falling off of a motorcycle doesn't throw your game. Brava!!! I, too, worked in a food pantry for 3 years. Grueling work to say the least with the most payback. (I did it with a bum hip) I understand why you do what you do. Especially now. xox

@Fit4Family thank you. Just thanks for your sweet spirit. You have always made sure to encourage me and give me great advice when I needed it most. You get ready to enjoy that hip....this time might be just what you need to heal completely so that when it's the perfect time, the hills will be alive with your music!!! hahaha

Happy One Year Anniversary, a little late! What a wonderful way to celebrate. :flwrysmile:

Thank you @Elf1 for your kind thoughts :loveshwr: How are your SI joints doing? I do hope that they are calming down. It's amazing how long some things take to settle down. The main thing is that you are going in the right direction...

@Beckianne, thank you so much! I hope you are doing well in your recovery :) :-) (:

:wave:@Bfam85
Had to shout out to you:loveshwr:
Hope you are stil double hippy happy and that 2023 is starting out Amazing!
:happy-new-year-smiley-emoticon-4:

Hello Doll!!! :hi: You are the best. Yes, Ma'am, doing very well.

Still so thankful for getting my hips replaced, especially number 2 in 2019, the year before covid.

Always happy to come back and visit my friends on Bonesmart. I see you are now in year #6 with your double; how are they doing?

Peace & Prosperity to you in 2023! xox

Still ever-so grateful also... and hips are Jam Up and Jelly Tight:chuckmarch:

I can mostly attribute any aches or twinges (not just hip and legs) to my busy life and getting older.:curtsey:
I am doing better than I deserve...
Waiting on Spring...

Hope your Sunday is Sweet:flwrysmile:

@Bfam85 Hello! i noticed you online here and wanted to say helloooo! I hope all is well. :flwrysmile:

@CricketHip Hello there, dear friend, and Happy Easter!

I had to check to see when my anniversary of Hip #2 is (it's coming up on 4 years). You too!! Time flies.... :wow:

All is very well, including my wonderful hips.

It's a chilly, early spring day today but I will be getting out to get some fresh air and exercise. My hips still love the movement more than just sitting.

Hope you and yours are well.....

4 years! Isn't that amazing? Righty was definitely my slower recovery hip and recently just commented on the fact that it continues to get stronger. Life with THR's is grand! So interesting to me how both our hips were on a similar timeline..

Hope your day was hip hip happy!
:friends:

Thanks, Mojo, it was awesome!

@CricketHip, since you mentioned it, I thought I was the only one that still sees improvement in my hips after 4 years and better.

My first replacement (righty) gave me more issues than lefty, but that one has been very good as well.

It could be that I now know my limits and I don't push too hard, but I actually believe they continue to "settle in" nicely after all these years.

Love the fact that we share the same anniversary years. I remember when you were still waiting for your first; that's when we met :)

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back