Ten Miles on the Bike Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is asleep around here....I'm being bad again..I'm sittin here with a moonpie and a glass of milk. Not exactly low carb. I'll have to punish myself at the gym tomorrow.

Doug, we just missed each other by a few hours for late nite chat. Now I'M UP with my Ovaltine waiting to take some more pain pills. The storm is keeping the monkey rockin' and rollin'....I'm trying to soothe him with the Ovaltine. So far it might be working. At least I'm not stalking....just awake.

What is a moon pie?

Imagine, if you will, two wafers, kinda like 'graham crackers' coated on the outside with chocolate or banana or vanilla flavored frosting; sandwiching a sugary marshmellow center. They are about 4 inches in diameter and 3/4 of an inch thick. This particular treat is a mandatory part of the 'food pyramid' for the southeastern US. Usually served with RC cola. There is no charge for this service.

Doug, we just missed each other by a few hours for late nite chat. Now I'M UP with my Ovaltine waiting to take some more pain pills. The storm is keeping the monkey rockin' and rollin'....I'm trying to soothe him with the Ovaltine. So far it might be working. At least I'm not stalking....just awake.

The storms really do not bother me much any more. A tda, maybe, but I guess I am slowly getting over it---my knees are slowly healing.

On a lighter note---I umped four days straight and am feeling great this AM.

Tim C.

BTW--I too have had a moon pie---it is indeed a "southern thang." Don't see 'em much up here.

Ref, your progress continues to be nothing short of amazing!!! I so enjoy hearing how well you are doing!!! Gives me hope!

Great job riding 10 miles. It gives me motivation to catch up with you when I get to that stage... It feels good to ride a bike, yesterday was the first time in years I have been able to pedal a bicycle and look forward to alot more pedaling.

NN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks