THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Hi, Everyone, Its good to be back and see whats up. All is pretty well now that I am over a cold that seemed to want to stay forever. For those who are waiting for the new joints, I found it so rewarding and so worth it but it is work and so trying. Everyone do have fun and take care. Tashia

So happy you are reaping the benefits of your surgery and sling well.
Like your signature quote as I feel the same about Bonesmart.
THR is life changing!:egypdance:

Last edited:
I am writing tonight to let you know that all the replacements are doing GREAT. We all went to see my daughter and had lots of fun. That even included going up and down stairs. So glad I had them done. Everyone do take care and do remember this is a process and it takes time and patience. Tashia

:wave: @tashia
So good to see your post!
I am so happy you are doing well.
The "steps" we take to get better!
You have been through so much and got through it all!
You go girl:egypdance:

Last edited:
Hello Tashia,
It's very nice to hear from you. It's always enjoyable to read how "old" members of Bonesmart are getting on. I'm glad you enjoyed the time with your daughter. I have 4 daughters and they are great fun.
I wish for you that all your devices will last long - and good health!
Constanze

Hi @tashia
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and update.
It's encouraging for others to see how well you're doing.
May it long continue!

great to hear from you.png
@tashia! I'm so happy for you that all your man-made parts are in good working order and making your life so much better. It was a long haul for you---but you never gave up! You so deserve to be having the time of your life!

sending sunshine.jpg
your way!

How absolutely lovely to hear from you! And so upbeat and enjoying life. That's a real treat to know.

Tell me, do you still have that adorable little one in your avatar? S/he's so sweet!

Hi, From a old member. I thought I would say Hi to all the new members and say Hang in there, it will get better in time. And remember to go slow. Love, Tashia

:wave: @tashia ..hope life is treating you well....and you had a good Thanksgiving.

Great to hear from you and still sound advice!:friends:

Hello @tashia :flwrysmile:. So sweet of you to post in this forum from time to time. I hope you are in good health and had a happy Thanksgiving. I'm also an old member. My hip replacement was in 2015 and I still read in this forum. I wish you and your family many good years to come. Love from Constanze

Hello @tashia I remember you well from early 2014 when you were having your last joint (hip) replaced and I was having my first. It was refreshing and so encouraging the way you handled all your post op issues. I loved the way you spoke about your "kids" and named them after the 4 seasons. It's so nice to hear that you're doing well now. Thanks for posting.

Thank you all of you for wishing me a Happy Holiday! With this season now is full view. Please remember to put yourself first. I know its hard but you must remember you are going thru a life event that will change your life so please go slow and look for balance. Please take care, Tashia

NightQuilter, I am still in the process of getting my apartment back in order after having a new rug put in. I do hope to sew soon. Take care and stay safe. Tashia

:wreath:Tis the season...and soon you will be five years from left THR.
Hope you are well.

Last edited:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties