TKR Tabbycat's Recovery<

That's just absolutely brilliant about your ROM!!!!! Do you think you might have got"there"? I'm thinking 123° for me would be enough to call it there.

So sorry about your flare up and anxiety - not nice at all!

x

123 is definitely 'there' enough for me. I didn't think I would get there though, it just goes to show you mustn't ever give up hope of improvement. It's a novelty to be able to walk up stairs one foot over the other, and although it's painful, I'm doing it :yahoo:

Oh YAY!!! :happydance: So very excited & happy for you! You definitely deserve this! You give me hope!:loveshwr: Praying about the RA and also the anxiety! It's been such a roller coaster, but it's amazing to see such a huge step forward in progress! Congrats! :yes!:

My thought for the day, for those of us having a long recovery.

image.jpeg

Wishing everyone well.

I love your thought for the day! But I really, really love cwtch -- thank you for introducing me to that !

You really are a comfort. :)

Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 10/11/16

Hi Tabbycat just read your updates and am so happy for you! [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum

Tabbycat I am so very pleased for you 123 is fantastic. Not sure if you have tried this for your anxiety.
Think about
5 things you can see
5 things you hear
5 things you smell
5 things you feel (physically)
4 things you see
4 things you hear
Untill you get to 1.
It's called grounding it might help you xx

LTKR 11 May 2016

Great news about your 123. So happy for you!

Hi Tabby, have you tried Dawni suggestion? It sounds really good.

Thank you girls, if you don't want to do 5 of each thing then start at 5 then 4 then 3 etc, it's a good idea to practice when your not having a bad moment

LTKR 11 May 2016

@Dawni, that makes sense. When it a bad mood it's hard to think of good things. It would probably help to right down the things when we are happy and then say them when down. As the song says, "Count Your Blessings"!

Hello! Hoping today is a good one for you. I've got orders to cwtch![emoji1]

I just wanted to thank you and @Dawni for the 54321 anxiety tool. I've used it multiple times over the last few days and find awesome results in nipping the anxiety/worry spiral in the bud.

Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 10/11/16

Anxiety is such a terrible thing...music also works for me! But I will try this also, it seems like a good technique!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back