• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

TKR Survivor Diaries

OP
OP
Benay

Benay

graduate
Country
United States United States
Hello
I'm right at the 6 month mark, and when asked I say I'm 98% good, truth is I'm 100% but hedging my bets just in case I need to complain at some point - specially to my long suffering husband. I'm back to Europe in December, Copenhagen - my favorite - it'll be freezing cold but still fabulous.

Best news is I'm back to wearing jeans. Was confined to sweats because the scar was a little sensitive with the denim rub or tight pants. I was fine with sweats but have been back in jeans for the past few days with zero ill effect.

I'm so happy with my new, strong knee and thankful for all the help I had from this forum and friends throughout the journey (don't want to say ordeal). Not a fan of the idea of subjecting righty to the same surgery as recovered and renewed lefty but I know I'll be back here before too long... can feel those twinges especially with an unexpected pivot....

RAD

Country
United States United States
Congrats on 6 months! I’ll be there on the 15th. I’ve been doing really well too. Hope you have a wonderful time in Copenhagen!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Mitzi107
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom