THR Struggle has been real!!!

His exact words to me were “ Probably something I did, do you want MRI or cortisone shot” he didn’t really state anything more
:blackcloud:
"I would like an MRI to see what YOU probably did."

@Mojo333 he was talking about himself sorry I wasn’t clear he owned up to it

Yes. SORRY.
I understood you, I was being a smart alec and talking to your doctor.
Not the most compassionate sounding feller.

Oh @Aline I'm just plain sorry you are having this on top of everything else! It's great that the hips are improving, at least you have that to be happy about.
On a bright note, your pixie haircut sounds so adorable! I wish I had the nerve to do that..
Please rest when and where you can and hopefully you get the MRI sooner than later.

So sorry to read about all the pain and troubles you've had and all the things you have had to put up with and now your knee. Looks so painful.I hope all these issues get resolved and time is generally a reliable healer. And to think you are working on top of this and using public transport (I use public transport as well)I don't know how you do this. You are nothing short of amazing and what spirit. Wishing you a painless tomorrow and all tomorows after that.MRI should give you answers.

Lots of love to my BS friends!! I called again just now .. told the gal.. look this has become unbearable and it is getting worse every day swelling now is in right chin bone area.. I’m so afraid I’m going to fall the pain buckles my knee—- she apologized the order was put in Friday and she is talking to scheduler and calling me right back.. y’all know when you take and take .. convince yourself it is ok then Bam !! Overnight has went from bad to unbearable I’m practically in tears and it takes a lot for me to be here
I am so grateful to have all of you to talk to and support
My daughter stopped by yesterday with the baby she has 4 teeth!! Oh my no wonder she was not happy Labor Day when she turned one.. bless her heart! She is the love of my life! My sister called last night they both saw the picture of knee I love them but they have not walked down the path that all of us share here on BS
Thanks for listening
@CricketHip ive got a lot of compliments on the new hairdo.. been told I look younger LOL
I should have done it a longgg time agoooo LOL
@Layla @mikeycat @Elf1 @Mojo333 I left out the part where he found it humorous when making the comment oh yes.. excellent doctor he is top rated in this area but he knows it.. bit pompous He gave me cell number to contact him directly months ago.. I will use it if I do not hear back by end of day

@Aline so sorry you're in so much pain, hoping they get you in and figure out what's causing this. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
:console2:

I am so sorry that knee wont behave...how frustrating for you.:sorry:
He gave me cell number to contact him directly months ago.. I will use it if I do not hear back by end of day
Good!:friends:

I'm sorry @Aline
Hopefully you've received a call back by now. Please stay in touch.
Wishing you comfort, answers and resolution.

Good news! I kind of want that for my weekend, too. I am tired, have been all week.
I think I've been overdoing my weekends.
I assume you are working today so will wish for you a Happy Friday, then you can get home and relax. :flwrysmile:

I hope you have a great weekend also @Aline
Hopefully taking it easy and staying off your feet helps the pain and swelling.
Thankfully you have the MRI scheduled...I will be following your thread for updates.
Wishing you comfort and a peaceful weekend. Hugs :console2:

Hope you have a restful weekend and once they get your MRI done you'll get some answers so you can get back to living life the way you want.
:console2:

I hope you can Stay off your feet and elevate and ice.
I know this is getting old, my friend.:sigh:

:fingersx: for some kind of answers and a plan

I am having a hard time staying in my bed and nursing the knee but I have to admit my knee doesn’t look anything like it did this time last week
I strictly worked 7am until 1 pm come home and go to bed I have given a new meaning to “streaming on Netflix” it has been unbearable trying to put any weight on the left
I have been back to work six weeks part time and on long term disability I have hit the mark of “ am I ever going to be able to get my life back” I go through periods of being depressed and joys of Yes! I am overcoming that pain !
The swelling on both hips have gone down tremendously clothes starting to fit again
A gal I work with noticed I wasn’t wearing my Fitbit.. (we used to challenge each other before surgeries )
Told her it depresses me no matter how much i tried to challenge myself I caanot pass the 4000 mark its too much negative and i have always been an optimistic person looking at half full
Facing another MRI for me.. whenever i go through this door it has winded up being a series of one thing after another..I am relieved on one hand to find out but nervous
Degenentrive disease got my lumbar and cervical disks now the OA on both hips
I seem to be rambling on speaking but not really having anything to say
Just one of those days

It's okay to come here and vent. We all have our struggles, as well as bad days, so we understand.
Let's look at the positive...it sounds like your knee is looking better if I'm understanding right when you say
"doesn't look anything like it did this time last week." Also, the swelling in both hips has gone
down tremendously :yes!: Fitting back in old clothes...yay!:yay: Hopefully the MRI gives an indication of what is wrong so you're able to formulate a plan that will keep you moving forward. I'm sure this is getting old and my heart goes out to you. You've been a trooper, trying to get back to work and stay upbeat through it all. Hang on, I'm sure better days are on the horizon. Best wishes to that end.
Hugs :console2:
@Aline

Sorry you are "on time out" after work, and have a week to go before imaging.
Wishing you comfort and hope the week goes fast @Aline :friends:

MRI is done just a day or two until I get results. Tick Tock

Thanks for the update!! So glad to hear and we will be anxiously waiting, also. :froggies:
Yes, that is how I anxiously wait..

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JasminDickson
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom