Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Good idea to sleep propped in your recliner.

:swim::upright:Yes, I have been out of the hospital for 6 weeks this time! It had been every 10-14 days that I was back in! I am ready to start living again!:yes!::treadmill:

I'm glad you're doing better.
Keep taking things slowly.
Tortoise forward.PNG

You are finally feeling better---remember it is not a rush toward life, but a steady pace. Right now, you are still vulnerable and need more rest and recovery. Have you been working before all of this medical stuff?

I am glad to hear that perhaps the worst is behind you. We have missed you on the Board and I hope that things sort themselves out for you.

Wow. I don't know how I missed all this, but am glad to hear that you're doing better. If it's not the knees, it's something else. I've been having a time of it lately too, and don't wish it on anyone. I hope and pray you continue to do well, and get back to life soon. Kim

Hello,

I wanted top share with you the effects of not exercising for 6 months has done to my knees. They decided to get very stiff and a little painful. Back to walking as tolerated and moving back into my routine when I am able.

My newest/oldest adventure is atrial fib reappearing! Oh well, I will deal with it.

Slow but sure you will get there. Sending positive thoughts for the a fib to go away.

So sorry to hear you're still having heart issues, Sonja. I agree though, my knee is much better when I'm able to bike. Walking hurts though, maybe because of my left knee. But I'm getting a treadmill in the next week and hoping that will help me with losing weight and make walking less painful.

Everyone is keeping you company, Sonja. Sorry about all that. You've had more than your share of setbacks, but your spirit is good, seems like! Hugs. I was looking at the pic we took together. Seems SO long ago!

I have had a rough stretch with my heart! It seems that even though I am now on Tikosyn, Digoxin, and Metapropol, the heart is still ornery and leaves me breathless!

I may be looking at a pacemaker. If anyone has had anyone that has had a pacemaker for atrial fib and high heart rate, please let me know.

On the good side of things, my knees are behaving quite nicely after 7 for the left, and 5 for the right!:loveshwr:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
MaxiHound
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom