Still unable to insert photo in Personal Message .......

ceezee

graduate
Country
United States United States
It always pops up the url link instead. This only happens in Personal Messages as near as I can tell.

You don't get this?

1572183947297.png

I am having this same problem on my iPhone. As are other people. Can you fix this for the iphone too?

@todo10 ....Fernando, can you fix this on iPhones as well?

@ceezee You will notice I merged your 2 threads addressing the same issue. I know our techie guy has a long list of "to do" items. He should be along soon.

It appears to be broken again for iPads as well as the iPhone.

@ceezee As I explained earlier our technical person has a very long list of issues. He will get to this as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Right now our tech support is in the middle of a major reconfiguration of permissions for the BoneSmart staff. There are a number of things that aren't as they should be, but eventually we'll get to everything. You're going to need to give us a couple of weeks at least to get this resolved. The permissions of staff have priority over any other issues. Sorry, but I hope you understand.

As long as it's just a photo or two, why not post it on your recovery thread instead of in a PM?

I know. I’m not bugging to get the fix done sooner. I just wanted to mention it because earlier he had gotten the iPad to work and now it doesn’t. So something got inadvertently changed afterwards and it’ll save him time if he knows that.

We have been sharing some cooking information and wanted to post some photos of bread.

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears to be broken again for iPads as well as the iPhone.
Please try once more.
As Jamie said I am working on several permissions across the usergroups so I'm sorry it disappeared.

It looks perfect on both my iPad and iPhone!

Thanks for your help. I know it can crazy when installing new software. I've been there.

I'm glad this got resolved. Thanks, Fernando!!!

Me too Im trying to put up my face photo in my profile and its not letting me do it. Any recommendations?

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back