• REGISTER for Joint Replacement Awareness Day on May 9th, 2020!

Surgeons, patients, and other medical professionals will talk about topics you've told are important to you. You can ask questions LIVE of the participants. Please "like" and "share" our JRAD notice on your Facebook page too!

Register and learn more in this announcement:

Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

TKR still crazy after all these months^

alexthecat

omega
Country
United States United States
I've changed your thread title as you requested.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

LindaO

senior
Country
It is still early in your healing and I'm sure you have read that it can take up to a year to heal. It has been 2.5 years for me and I still get stiff of a morning but once I start moving around, the stiffness eases. I was at the 'why did I do this" stage but remembered back to not being about to go up or down stairs without pain so consider the stiffness a little easier to handle.
Hang in there and continue to stretch....it does get easier over time and you get to where you don't notice it as much. Best of luck and thank you for updating us!

OP
OP
cathyn518

cathyn518

Country
thank you, I just re-read my post and realized how whiny I sounded! I know I have healing ahead and need to give it time. Paintence more than anything is what is needed

sistersinhim

Country
Patience is one of the hardest things put up with this recovery. I was right there with you. What helped me through it was to celebrate each tiny improvement and during those bad down days, to look back at those tiny improvements and the joy they gave me at the time.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
offwhite
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom