Social Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanamac

big-cheese
Country
United States United States
I notice that there are not many new members that go on the Social Room and I just wanted to take it upon myself to invite you all to take a look.

It has been a real fun and informative place where anything and everything UNREALTED to our knees and hips are discussed (ok, sometimes they do fall in there too!)

Recipes, photos, other ailments :DOH:, whatever floats your boat, so please do check it out. Jo & Jamie, hope this was ok to post on my own :blush:...

Yes, Janet....it's fine to post something like this. We encourage people to visit the social room often....the posts and games are fun and a great distraction from dealing with your surgery.

OMG! Take a peek! It can be a lot of fun & informative, about everything you want to address! Or share, or whatever! Just to "Socialize" with the group!

FYI, I had never checked it out either until Jo said she was "sad" that no one (or not many members) was going there. Well, that was my first intro to it and I LOVE it! I had been on here a few months by that time I think.

I also never went on the "pre-op" side as I didn't get here until after my THR. Now I realize I can offer some help to pre-op folks who may need a little TLC. Sure wish I had found it before my THR...I would have known so much more of what to look for in a OS for starters :hairpulling:...

This FORUM is the best :yes 4:!

I spent ages in the games room during my recovery......miss it now I have less time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
tibiaplateauaft
Recent bookmarks