THR Six Days Out - No More

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry to catch up on your thread and read your update. I hope you are able to get rescheduled soon! How are you handling the delay?
Hopefully by being very kind to yourself.

Please keep us posted. :console2:

Aww, I’m so sorry to read this news. While I’m sure this was a huge disappointment it was out of your control. Unimaginable getting that call. A colleague of mine experienced something similar only she was at her surgery site in gown and all! Hopefully there won’t be too long of a wait for you, please keep us posted. Wishing you comfort as you wait for your new surgery date.
@lizard615

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry to catch up on your thread and read your update. I hope you are able to get rescheduled soon! How are you handling the delay?

I am handling okay.... thank you! The pain is just always there as you know...

Aww, I’m so sorry to read this news. While I’m sure this was a huge disappointment it was out of your control. Unimaginable getting that call. A colleague of mine experienced something similar only she was at her surgery site in gown and all! Hopefully there won’t be too long of a wait for you, please keep us posted. Wishing you comfort as you wait for your new surgery date.
@lizard615

Thank you so much and I will let you know. Is it unusual for them not to call you right away? I figured I would get a call the next day.

The waiting must be interminable. Any news yet?

Oh, good! Not too long to wait. I was worried it would be much longer than that. Hopefully your hip won’t be too painful in the meantime. Let us know how you’re doing as the new date approaches. Stay busy and safe. ❤️

Wonderful news, less than 2 weeks. Start marking off the calendar and prepping your recovery nest again.

Oh, good! Not too long to wait. I was worried it would be much longer than that. Hopefully your hip won’t be too painful in the meantime. Let us know how you’re doing as the new date approaches. Stay busy and safe. ❤️

Seems like it gets worse and worse day by day. It’s really crazy. But I’m coping! And looking forward to the 25th! Thank you so much!

Wonderful news, less than 2 weeks. Start marking off the calendar and prepping your recovery nest again.

My lift chair is coming tomorrow, little by little I’ll be able to get the house ready. I was way too stressed with the hurricane at all. Pray for good weather!

Sending prayers and crossing everything (except legs, lol) that nothing keeps you from this next date.

:hi: @lizard615
Great news!
Thankfully your new date is not too far off. I hope time flies and you’re able to maintain a level of comfort as you wait. Will look forward to following your recovery.
Happy Wednesday! Enjoy the recliner! :)

A new surgery date.. so relieved it's not to far away on the calendar. the waiting is hard and I'm sorry you are--well-- waiting! But hey, your chair is arriving tomorrow! That's awesome.

Happy to hear they got you rescheduled and two weeks out. I'm the one that Layla mentioned who was sitting in the hospital, in gown waiting to go into surgery when they called it off. My surgeon had a major accident on his way to the hospital, totally unavoidable.

I know that two weeks seems like forever but time will pass quicker than you think. Just try to stay occupied and as pain free as you can.

Happy to hear they got you rescheduled and two weeks out. I'm the one that Layla mentioned who was sitting in the hospital, in gown waiting to go into surgery when they called it off. My surgeon had a major accident on his way to the hospital, totally unavoidable.

I know that two weeks seems like forever but time will pass quicker than you think. Just try to stay occupied and as pain free as you can.

Oh wow!!! In the hospital!! I would have cried... thank you for your encouragement!!

:hi: Happy Friday!
You have eleven more days to break in your new lift chair. Ready, Set, GO!
Maybe you can create a soft squishy indentation before then to nestle into once surgery is behind you and you’re resting comfortably at home. :yes:
Have a great weekend!
@lizard615

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562