Standard Shoulder Replacement Shoulder Therapy Complete

Last Monday, April 26 was my final day for shoulder therapy. My trainer said I was at 150* and if I felt good with that I could discontinue. My dr also said if I felt good enough I could stop.
The summer is here and outdoor activities are cranking up. I’m still being cautious on what to do & not to do, so I am relieved from that awful arthritis pain. With both knees & both shoulders replaced, I hope there won’t be anymore. I will continue to monitor everyone’s postings & I hope everyone has great recover on all your conditions.

Hello @Railroad man

It's good to hear that your shoulders have done so well.

You'll notice that I have merged your two threads together as it's best if members in recovery only have one thread.
This is because:
  • That way, you have all your information in one place. This makes it easier for others to go back and review your history before providing advice.
  • If you start new threads, you miss the posts and advice others have left for you in the old threads, and some information may be unnecessarily repeated
  • Having only one thread will act as a diary of your progress that you can look back on.

Please keep all your questions and updates about shoulders on this thread. We won't miss your new question as, between us, the staff read all new posts each day.
If you need an urgent response to a question, tag a member of staff.
Tagging other members and answering tags

If you prefer a different thread title, just post what you want and we'll get it changed for you.

Here are the instructions on finding your thread, How can I find my threads and posts?

A helpful hint - Many members have found it useful to bookmark their thread so they don't lose it.

Best wishes,
Celle

@Railroad man - I'm so glad things are going well for you! Isn't it both uplifting and a bit scary to be unleashed on the world with no supervision? Just let your body be your guide now - it will usually tell you if you're doing too much.

Hello @Railroad man

It's good to hear that your shoulders have done so well.

You'll notice that I have merged your two threads together as it's best if members in recovery only have one thread.
This is because:
  • That way, you have all your information in one place. This makes it easier for others to go back and review your history before providing advice.
  • If you start new threads, you miss the posts and advice others have left for you in the old threads, and some information may be unnecessarily repeated
  • Having only one thread will act as a diary of your progress that you can look back on.

Please keep all your questions and updates about shoulders on this thread. We won't miss your new question as, between us, the staff read all new posts each day.
If you need an urgent response to a question, tag a member of staff.
Tagging other members and answering tags

If you prefer a different thread title, just post what you want and we'll get it changed for you.

Here are the instructions on finding your thread, How can I find my threads and posts?

A helpful hint - Many members have found it useful to bookmark their thread so they don't lose it.

Best wishes,
Celle
Ok, thank you.

Glad you graduated. It sure is nice to be able to use your shoulder again, almost forgetting what it was like!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties