September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Staff member since Feb, 2009
Senior Administrator
Country
United States United States
aimages_partners_tbn_google_com_images_9e069a7a404020cde9657dd7588f9ed0._.jpg

Welcome to our September surgery team....the September Sapphires. Like the precious gems you all are, you're going to be marking the changing seasons with a big change in your life.

So join together for support and look ahead to those wonderful new days with your new joints - pain free and happy!!! Post your surgery dates here and use this thread to chat, offer encouragement, and discuss concerns about your upcoming surgery.

Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires
ssapphire-1-jpg.13743
ssapphire-2-jpg.13744
Feel free post in this thread, and I will add you to my list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section and share this journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting
2 Sept 13 ditzy dinah (bilateral partials)
5 Sept 13, Jsankowski (right knee)
9 Sept 13 Lexismom
10 Sept 13 amab
11 Sept 13 leejaa, chefkp
19 Sept 13 Jsankowski (left knee)
23 Sept 13 rah2435

Add me also. Rt. knee scheduled for Sept 11

Add me to the September list for TKR of right knee. I will need to left as soon as I'm fully recovered from the first surgery. I won't have specific date until Monday's dr's appointment.

welcome 1.jpg
PurduePeggy, pleased you've joined us here on the forum. I cannot add you to the list until I have your date. So just post it here tomorrow after your doctor's appointment.

Please start a thread of your own in the Knee Replacement Pre Op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.

Hi September Sapphires! Looks like I will be coming to join you, and may be first up to bat! Have just been talking to the hospital, and have been scheduled for Monday 2nd September. Is that Labor Day for my US friends? Well it is not a holiday here in the UK, so I have been offered that date. I was expecting to be scheduled for August, but my OS is on holiday for the latter half of that month so thought it best to wait until he was rested, and would be around to oversee my after care...just a thought! I am having BPKR (medial unicompartmental). Now the countdown begins!

sapphire 24.jpg
Jsankowski, you have been officially added to the September surgery list, twice!

Please start a thread of your own in the Knee Replacement Pre Op forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

Hi there, I notice I am on the list for Thursday 5th Sept, but it is Monday 2nd of September that I am scheduled for!!

RTKR scheduled for Sept 10.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
mtcwp
Recent bookmarks
Back