THR Seeing the Light!

Hey @lovesstars
How exciting, a wedding! Love is in the air :loveshwr:
I can imagine how hectic it feels at home trying to go through the daily grind all while prepping for an emotion packed weekend. I'll bet it will be lovely, I'll bet you cry, I'll bet you'll be so proud and look beautiful through it all. I'm excited for you and hope your hip behaves throughout the weekend. If only you could rest up a bit and take a breather before you board the plane. Fingers crossed you find the time.
Best wishes for some peaceful moments over the next couple days.
Safe travels....ENJOY!

Hi. @Layla ! Thank you so much for the kind post!
This is an image for how I am feeling these days:

I am the shore...the craggy (ha!) shoreline.
I am oblivious to the waves beating upon the shore.
I am just — the shore.

At this point it is just cleaning up and organizing home, hair appointment, take dog in, etc.
I have thought that I should make myself lie down and watch a movie (or something...) but you know — nothing seems to appeal to me right now. There is nothing I want to watch! Crazy!

Hi Lovestars! Enjoy the wedding and be careful!! Sorry to hear about your other hip. You really don't need that… Where is that "horror"icon you were so fond of using?:yikes::bolt:

Well...How did it go? Did you squeeze in any hippy hippy shake?
Hopefully not too much that you're paying for it now, hopefully not too little that you felt stifled, hopefully just enough to put a smile on your face and make sweet memories to savor for years to come.
Will look forward to hearing from you!
@lovesstars

Yes! I am curious, too!! I hope it was wonderful and you aren't feeling too much pain after.

Wedding — was beautiful and oh so overwhelming. When the dancing started — and it was a lot of crazy hora-type dancing — my leg began to buckle. Which was disappointing since I though I had gotten so strong. But it’s fine. @EL11 had commented that complete recovery could take as much as 18 months...so oh well.

Overall, everything was wonderful!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

A3752CFD-CDAF-4C31-947E-D0CA32A42FB1.jpeg

Beautiful! :roseshwr:

You look beautiful! Lovely pic of you all. I will be googling hora dancing as soon as I'm done posting because I'm clueless as to what it is :shrug:
This -> :happyfeet: This-> :chuckmarch: Or maybe this ->:happydance:Hopefully you recovered
from all that hora-ing around.

I'd never know you had the shoes on with the dress. I'll bet no one was the wiser. Glad you had fun!

I've heard up to two years, even as long as two and a half for some.
So you have time. Take it slow, you'll get there.
Happy Halloween!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011
  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562