Sockeyewillie
member
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2020
- Messages
- 145
- Age
- 61
- Gender
- Male
- Country
United States
Joined the ODIC today. Not terribly bad but icing and resting most of the rest of the day.
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
But, you did misstep yesterday, and likely aggravated, healing soft tissue.I did pivot on it mistakenly yesterday and felt a sharp pain on the front of my thigh. I’m hoping it was muscle and tissue. I immediately iced for the rest of the day and rested. This morning I rose with pain that reminded me of the type I experienced that led to revision.
United States
United States
Let us know how you’re doing tomorrow.
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
and we care. 
YesDo other THR patients have pain that persists and they learn to live with?
United StatesThat’s my fearYesDo other THR patients have pain that persists and they learn to live with?
United States
United States