TKR Second knee (left) now done

Hi @patience ,

Out of left field have you had any back problems ? Besides my knees I have had 2 lower back operations and more often than not I have been getting sciatica down my left side to my knee (it actually started on my right side but moved sides about 18 months ago)...

Just a thought.

Hope it is something simple.

@Atlas_aus

Hi Shaughan. Thanks for your response. I occasionally get lower back pain, but I don't think it's the issue here. Hoping Josephine will respond to my question at some stage. Will probably end up going to the physio.
Hope all goes well with your bilateral on 28th May. I admire people who have both knees done at the same time.
I found this forum very helpful after my first TKR and still find it very helpful after my second.

Best Wishes for the 28th
Jean

Last edited:
Josephine is offline for a bit, but she’ll respond when she’s back.

@patience ,

Thanks, hope you sort it out. all the research I had done prior to the surgeon visit was t get both done at same time if possible. Before I asked he offered.... He said he only does 3-4 Bilaterals a year and said I would qualify if I wanted it, of course i jumped at the chance... The thought of going through it once, getting better and doing it all over again was not to my liking !

I will soon be finding out if it was a good decision ! :rotfl:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom