THR scared to death did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nae probs lass if I can help I will. Pinkers you have come such a long way from the lady who first appeared here you must be proud of yourself as its an amazing story of growth in confidence and strength well done lass big hugs

Legin THR Sep 14

Yes @Legin i feel i have come a long way from terrified scared to death person with every fear under the sun, but thanks to all my lovely friends and supporters on here i made it this far. Dont leave me now i really enjoy chatting and checking in here each day, only 1 more inection left after tonight thank goodness. Count down to loosing the dam stockings next lol. :spin:

Know the feeling had dvt after tearing calf muscle a few years back. Got funny looks injecting myself in a motorway gents. Errr as in a service area not a fast loo

Yeah no more injections woop woop next goal get rid of these stockings 12 days and counting on these bad boys lol walking with 1 crutch mostly now round the house but not outside, went out with my daughter in her car today had a little wander round a store then home again getting my hair done next week so that will cheer me up also gping back to my evening college classes next week only 2 chapters behind the class now as i have been studying at home so should catch em up by next week feeling more positive this week hope it lasts :fingersx: legin hope you are ok hun :thumb:

Nice 1 yup im fine consultant tomorrpw tho keep smiling lass

Sounds like life is getting a little more "normal for you too... It's a wonderful feeling! I sure don't envy you with the stockings, I'm glad my surgeon did not require these.

Ok awake now wasnt in last post. You really are doing well and yes getting back to normal activities literally puts a spring in step. I was never told to wear rocky horrors (support leg covers, stockings). I did ask no not to fulfill any urge just I have hae dvt. Oh pinkers see you said feeling better this week and the weeks before? Hope you had a good moaning board or two. Keep smilijg lass toodles

Legin THR Sep 14

Still doing ok back to college on Wednesday one crutch all the time indoors, had a tiny sleep on my good side with pillows supporting bad leg last night as i really had back ache from the uncomfortable back sleeping it was heaven lol, 1 more week of stockings thank god then hey only crutches to ditch and i do believe i will have made it through completely x x x

So pleased for you! You are three days ahead of me. Go carefully though, don't do anything crazy.
Karen

Hi Pink

You seem to be doing really well and hope you enjoy being back at college, ditching the pillow was harder for me the last time as I became attached to it. Never used the stockings.

Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member