THR Sarah Bee (Re)Learns to Walk.

Thank you @Mojo333 and @Layla :roseshwr:

I have to say that when I first joined this forum, the two of you were so positive and had such a calming effect. You really made me believe it would be okay, even those days I felt it never would be again. Thank you for that. God bless you both! :friends:

Thank you, Sarah, for your kind and thoughtful words. It means a lot.
It's certainly been our pleasure communicating with you, you're a joy!
God bless you too! :friends: :loveshwr:

Sorry to hear @SarahBee
Ice, take it easy and learn from experience...it's all we can do.
To better days!

Dont make the grandbabies sit on ice:loll:
Hope a few days will put you back on track... @SarahBee
Enjoy your weekend.:tada:

I'm helping my daughter move out of her upstairs apartment :nah:
At least her new residence is on the ground floor.:) :-) (:

Happy Four Month Anniversary!
I hope you're enjoying a beautiful pain free Summer.
Leave us an update next time you stop by. Miss your cheer and seeing you around here.
Have a lovely weekend!
@SarahBee

Thank you @Layla very much

Four months? Hmmm! I am walking at least a mile each day, along with some vigorous(ish) exercise 5 days a week. Need to get my weight down as I have somewhat ballooned after surgery. It's really amazing, considering how much more exercise I am getting now.

I am still mostly pain free and know I am blessed. I say mostly because i do have the occasional odd twinge after sitting too long. Nothing much, just there. Would enjoy summer more if slightly cooler but I know I will miss it this winter.

Spending time with my family and enjoying it immensely. Life is so good. Blessings to all of you!

Happy Five Month Anniversary!
I hope you continue to do well in your recovery.
It was nice to hear from you last month and to read you're back enjoying life.
Have a great Autumn!
@SarahBee

:wave:Thanks, Layla. Have been doing lots outside, including my daily one mile walk. Waiting for Dorian to go away so I can continue to enjoy woods walking and sightseeing.

I am starting to feel pings in my left leg. Surgeon said I would need it replaced later this year and he may be right!

Hope you are well. :)

Aww, bummer! I'm sorry to hear that, Sarah. Hopefully having experienced THR once you'll be less anxious the second time around. When the time comes, remember we're here for you.
Until then, enjoy your walks, the great outdoors and stay safe from Dorian.
Thanks for say Hi and updating!
@SarahBee

Hey gang! I had my flu vaccine today and I am running a low grade fever (99.6). Is this a problem at all? My inclination is no but I'm not sure. Also, okay to take Tylenol?

:wave:my old hippy pal.
Low grade fever Is a known side effect of the flu vaccine and can last for up to 48 hours.
Tylenol should be fine according to what I've read.

Thanks, @Mojo333 I thought so, too, but still feel the need to check on everything. Since it's the weekend, I don't want to call the doctor.

:friends:Hope all else is well as you near your six month hipversary!!!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom