TKR RTKR

janicebuf

Country
United States United States
Having mine 5/16, I am excited and scared at the same time!

You've come to the right place! No one understands better than those that have been through joint replacement.

Welcome to BoneSmart! Thanks for joining us. You don't have too long now until your big day. I will leave you some pre-op reading with best wishes for your comfort as you wait. :)

Joint replacement surgery is one of the most prevalent surgeries performed worldwide. The outcomes of these surgeries have become excellent based on a number of techniques changing over the years. The implants are durable and long lasting, with longevity much greater than before offering an increase in the likelihood you’ll never have to experience this procedure again. You're going to love the result!

KNEE PRE-OP ARTICLES
Longevity of implants and revisions: How long will my new joint last?
Recovery Aids: A comprehensive list for hospital and home
Recliner Chairs: Things you need to know if buying one for your recovery
Pre-Op Interviews: What's involved?

Regardless of where you are in the process, the website and app My Knee Guide can help you stay organized and informed. The free service keeps all the information pertaining to your surgery and recovery in one place on your smartphone. It is intended to be a personal support tool for the entire process.

And if you want to picture what your life might be like with a replaced knee, take a look at some stories of amazing knee recoveries
@janicebuf

Yep! We've all been there! Chances are great that you'll do just fine.

Don't forget to check back with us post-op and start your own recovery thread to let us know how you're doing.

:flwrysmile:

Best Wishes tomorrow, Janice!
Please join us on the bright side once you're home resting comfortably and feeling up to it. We will have some guidelines to share and lots of support to offer. Hope to see you there soon! :wave:
@janicebuf

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom