• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Right knee is 5 years old. Time for left knee.

OP
OP
sewhat

sewhat

Country
United States United States
Today is Hubby's birthday. Our granddaughter from next door, almost 17, brought us biscuits and gravy this morning for breakfast.

I had to get my weekly allergy shot today, but waited around for the hospital to call me to tell me what time to be there. People kept calling to wish Hubby a happy birthday. I did my exercises and showered and got dressed, but they still hadn't called. The instructions said if they hadn't called by noon to call them. Of course , I got an answering machine. I left my cell number and we went to Red Lobster for birthday lunch. They called during lunch. Be there at 9, surgery at 11, 11:30. I'm to take a handful of Parkinson's pills will a little water, then bring my 11:00 dose with me to take just before I get taken to surgery. We stopped and got my shot on the way home.

As soon as I got home I put my bedsheets in the washer. My daughter came over to finalize plans. She is going to stay overnight at the hospital with me. She's thinking they might send me home a day early since she is a PTA and is right next door. I don't think so. I don't come out of anesthesia too quickly. I'm thinking they won't send me home until my pain meds are settled. We'll see.

I'm all packed for the hospital, I've had my last Hibiclens shower, I'm in clean jammies and I have clean sheets on the bed. I'm going to stay up late so I can have a snack before midnight. Maybe I'l actually sleep tonight. See you all on the other side.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
GermanQueen
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom