Knee Infection* Revision is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffreyclay

Country
United States United States
I'm glad to report the operation went very well (partially due to prayers here and at home) The surgeon said everything "fell into place". I was released for home after 4 days and as of day 7, I can shower by myself and replace my bandages everyday.. Both knees are sore as I was using the "good knee" for 2 months with a walker not allowing weight on the other which had a spacer in place pending the final surgery. Oh course the right knee is sore from the latest TKR. (First one was a year ago and became septic about 4 months ago) Now I need to exercise and try to recover as much ROM as I can, Just wanted to check in and thank all of you that followed my progress and offered help. May GOD bless you all.:angel:

So pleased its all over for you and hoping you have a problem free recovery. Keep us informed with your progress. Its always nice to see how people are getting on. Take Care:)

Glad to see an excellent report from you, and that you are at home and doing well. Keep us posted on your progress.

:yay: keep us posted on how it's going, jeffrey

Brilliant! Praise God for His mercy.

Good to hear from you, Jeff. Hope you continue to improve and keep the bugs out. Some kind of journey.
David

This is GREAT news!!! I'm so happy for you. Please keep us updated on how you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom