Hinged Joint Revision Complete, recovery continues

I'm so sorry , @Pumpkln . It seems as if you are having a rough time of it these last few days. My prayers go out to you and your family. You have such a great spirit, it'll help you get through this time. Take care and God bless. Kim

@I really care about what you are going through @Pumpkln. It is okay (and very understandable ) that your cup is empty right now. SO much has happened in such a short time. I will keep you in my prayers. Sounds so very hard. You have been such a support to me and others on this site. Now it's your turn to receive our support. I really hear and resonate about the comment not knowing what the future holds. Your feelings are normal.
hopefaith

Hi @Pumpkln I'm so very sorry to read about your sad news. I'm thinking of you my friend x x I'm sending you a a massive hug from across the pond x :friends::console2::flwrysmile:

8:17 pm here I am exhausted, getting everything together. Both brothers will be with Mom this weekend, she is happy about them being there.
Sorry you are not sleeping tonight. Hope you sleep better at your caravan this weekend.
:friends:

Hi @Pumpkln it's hard for parents when their last sibling passes on. My father in law is 87, although he has fifteen children he is very lonely. He has lived so long that he has watched each one of his six brothers and sisters pass on, his wife and all of his friends. My moms only remaining sibling is very poorly as he has got Parkinson's disease. I do feel for people in this situation xxxx

We are fortunate that Mom had two friends she has known since before I was born, they are like sisters.
It is had to be the last one standing so to speak. My thoughts with your Mom and father in law.
Mom and her friends go to the Italian club for lunch on Tuesdays, none of them are Italian, but the martinis are cheap.
Thanks so much for you friendship and support.

Ihave a weird crinkling sound around my knee cap, no pain, in fact my knee feels looser. What ever it is I am not going to worry as long as it does not hurt.

It could be that the swelling has gone down. I've felt the same feeling accompanied by a lessening of the band feel.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

@busylizzie, just feeling sad today, otherwise just following the bonesmart mantra, with some gentle stretching later.
Thanks for stopping by I know you have a lot to do before Monday to get ready for your revision. Wishing you all the best! :friends:

Its natural to feel sad when you loose a loved one. It time you will be able to recall the happy times you had together. Glad your knee isn't giving you too many problems today, just keep following the mantra.

@busylizzie @patient 99 and @hopefaith, Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to stop by.
Just spending the day quietly at home, talked to Mom, and my brother is on the way to see her, she is in good hands. hopefaith, I hope you are having a better day today.
Decided I needed a diversion and started a 2 hour continuing education class online, I will finish it tomorrow. I need 15 hours before July 31 to renew my license, and if I do a little at a time, I should be able to accomplish this with out worry. If you finish after the deadline the fees double, Ouch!
I even walked to the mail box today, 2 crutches, a first for me, Relaxing icing elevating, and medicating on schedule right now.

So sorry for you, your family and especially your Mom Chris. My Mom has been a lone survivor for many years now. Her brother died much too young in a mountain climbing accident. My Dad passed in July 2010, she just has us kids now. Your Mom is strong and a survivor I am sure, and she will make it past this time.

My Mom is 90 and she just won a trip to Maui and wants me to go with her. Looks like I'll be traveling with my young 90 year old Mom to Hawaii this summer. She wanted me to go because my life has been so hard the past several years. It will be a once in a lifetime trip for me and my Mom!
Enjoy life and your loved ones while you can. I hope you feel better soon. :loveshwr:

Last edited by a moderator:
@RunA42K , thanks for you kind words, you and every one her have been so supportive, it really helps to not feel so alone.
Hawaii sounds wonderful, Maui is beautiful.
Still just resting and quiet time here for me today, and a few easy exercises so I don't fall back. Seems my knee is liking all this resting, so that is OK.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Mojo333
    Staff member since August 15, 2017

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JoeyRamone
Recent bookmarks
Back