report bugs or problems, please

Re: report bugs or problems. please

How to do a screen shot:

Hit the button PrtSc and then open your photo editing software. Once in there, do the following

Crtl+N (opens a new frame)
Crtl+V (copies the screen shot into the frame)

Then save it as in .jpeg format and either run it through TinyPic or add it as an attachment onto your post.

Read this thread as well How to post a picture

Re: report bugs or problems. please

@RichardRobins:

I tried to edit the title of a thread (several times) and kept getting this error message

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/bonesmart/public_html/public_forum/includes/functions_search.php on line 196

But I just edited the title of this thread and no problems.

I got the same error message Jo...I was trying to edit the title of TalleyJudy's thread to correct spelling. Bet you were too. Here is the message I got:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/bonesmart/public_html/public_forum/includes/functions_search.php on line 196

Yep - that was the one! Ya think we are joined at the hip or something? :wink:

After our last conversation and learning all the things we have in common throughout our lives, I'm beginning to think so!! I always wanted a sister!!

was it a big thread? aka alot of posts?

to me seems the php level isn't set big enougth or its leaking memory somewhere

Hi,

Just tried to preview a new thread post and got this error message.

Tired to submit it and got a blank screen and it didn't post. Just wondering what's up.

Thanks

Rich - it was a new thread, only two posts.

Newknee - we still need to know about these errors. Thanks.

Error: You Do Not Have Permission to Access This Page

A user recently reported this issue via email:

Although I'm registered (heartcmss), and can log in to the Bonesmart Forums, I am unable to post messages there. When I click the New Thread button, I get the vBulletin error message: heartcmss, you do not have permission to access this page.

Has anyone else been experiencing this issue?

She couldn't post because she hadn't activated her account, Jeremy. It happens frequently! I activated it for her so she's been able to post since.

But the Contact Us error is different and it happens to me whether I'm logged in or not.

Ok, false alarm. Thanks Jo!

FYI: heartcmss also pointed out that the 'Contact Us' link in the footer of the forum wasn't working. It was opening up some contact form called 'sendmessage2.php', which doesn't exist. Jim just changed it so the 'Contact Us' link opens a form called 'sendmessage.php' instead - seems to work fine now.

Now THAT'S what I call a cute avatar!

I think maybe we're about 50-50 on that one! :wink:

My error message as I tried to post a new thread today in post op hips . . .

Thanks so much, Rich!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks