report bugs or problems, please

Josephine

NURSE DIRECTOR EMERITUS
Nurse Director
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
If you're having any problems please post here. Jim did a major upgrade on the forum which is why it was down the other day. So any thing like

trouble logging
trouble staying logged in
problems posting
things not showing up
etc., etc

Please post here and I'll forward them to Jim.

Re: report bugs or problems. please

Who's Jim?

Pat

Jim is one of BoneSmart's computer guys. He manages the servers for us and will be running maintenance now and then....not daily maintenance like Richard does. They each have a separate, but very important job, to keep BoneSmart running smoothly.

With me so far so good !!!!!!!!! thanks Jim........) the getting kicked off is so much better.....thanks......

Hello data erros today kicking us off.......i did log off then log back on same thing happened.........thank ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent an e mail! Sofar have been kicked off a few times when trying to post!!! Grrrrrr!!! :hissy::evil:
:wink:

I kept getting knocked off. I copied the page and tried to send it in an email to Jamie to see what the page said, but it did not work.

Then I was posting on Run Amok and when I hit the send button a copy of the error we all keep getting showed up in that post. In the middle of my message. The post was around 4pm our time I think.

Here is the message that Loggon keeps receiving when she is bumped off the forum:

image.php
Database error. The database has encountered a problem. Please try the following:

• Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.bonesmart.org home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.bonesmart.org forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

This has happened to several folks this afternoon and evening, as reported in the posts above.

ok - will try and get them addressed as soon as Rich is back

Thanks,Jo! It seems to be running better now! :thmb:

Receiving the same message again. Took 20 mins to get on. Was talking to Kim and she got knocked off and could not get back on

I had the database error on my Blackberry also! (Mobile site!). And could you please tell me why I don't get the last posting for sometimes hours????

I had the database error on my Blackberry also! (Mobile site!). And could you please tell me why I don't get the last posting for sometimes hours????

Thats a blackberry issue Judles,,I have a site for all the sales guys,,and there is times we have slow responce to posts that were made earlier. I am thinking about throwing my blackberry out the window,at 85MPH. I would so love to see it sliding down the highway,and nobody could bother me,,lol.

I'm sooooo with you. Mark! Bit I am soo used to typing in the Blackberry! I can't type on the I phone....unless I use a stylus!!!! Aren't you kinda addicted to it though? I find if I don't have mime.....I'm in serious withdrawal! Even my grandson knows how to turn it on and off! (:)0)

Ya good point Judles,,but I am on the stupid thing 12 hours a day. And mine rings,,then text,,then rings,then text ,then rings,,so on and so on,,lol

But yes,,when I don't have it,,I am looking for it,,,but some day,,trust me,,I am going to throw it out the window,,I will gladly pay the littering fine,lol

I betcha ya can't, Mark!!! I know I'd lose that bet!!!! Can't live with "em$.$ definitely can't live without them!!! (:)0)

I betcha ya can't, Mark!!! I know I'd lose that bet!!!! Can't live with "em$.$ definitely can't live without them!!! (:)0)

Name that bet !! I will win,,I might buy a new one right after you lose,,but I am all about winning,,haha.

Mark! That's not fair!!! LOL! I'm so tired tonite, I just might let you win tonite!!! (:)0)

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts