- Joined
- Dec 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,063
- Age
- 70
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
Know the feeling! I still turn into a pumpkin at around 9pm!was just 2 hrs each time. And we were home by 8. I think I was asleep by 8:10. LOL
United Kingdom
Know the feeling! I still turn into a pumpkin at around 9pm!was just 2 hrs each time. And we were home by 8. I think I was asleep by 8:10. LOL
United States

United Kingdom
Great news-well done!Honestly, today has been my best day and today starts 12 weeks post op. Totally mirrors my first tkr. I was unstoppable today LOL!
United States
United States
That darn healing roller coaster! It can be so aggravatingI spoke too soon. Yesterday I was really tired and knee was swollen and achy
Hopefully you’ll be back on the upswing very soon!
United Kingdom
Sorry to hear that. It really is so up and down and so hard to know what is going to irritate things. Most of the time now I feel a lot better but I sat in a theatre a week back with very limited leg room. It was a long play and my knee wasn't happy. I had thought I was beyond that stage.....spoke too soon. Yesterday I was really tired and knee was swollen and achy
If you're around my age you get that reference.
I get the Sybil thing too! Glad things are going fairly well for you, @beachy, even though there are a few bumps along the way. Two steps forward, one step back! We will get there to our destination, just slowly.....
)


United States


United States