Reading the recovery board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear you're okay!!! Time for a thread in the recovery forum when you feel like posting again! You're on your way now!!!!

Glad you are doing well River. It is encouraging to hear so many getting to the other side and coping well. The count down is coming closer for me. We will have a big field trip with the kids at school soon. My boss principal is letting another teacher go in my place and I will stay at school. I am so glad for this. It would be lots of walking and some serious stair issues. I am trying to make it to the date now, about 35 days away. Got sick last week and had to have a steroid shot for the sinus infection/allergy flair ups. It was put in hip, and I hoped as close to knee as possible... :) .... well, strange thing.... it gave me a glimmer of hope as I had no pain in that knee for half a day. Wow, I thought, this might be what it will be like in a few months! Keeping the hope alive here! God Bless to all......

Ok, time to decamp, will post on the other side.

River

Glad you are home and mending on the "other side"! It is great to hear from you---let us know how things are progressing when you are able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
MaxiHound
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom