read only if forums are at new normal 17:27 US ET Wed

zauberflöte

alpha
Country
United States United States
Numerous bugs: broken and/or missing links to forums (which then can be reached by more circuitous routes), the top of my page is above the top of my screen, I've lost the ability to "like" etc, the only threads I see on this tech section of the forum are ones I started. Some things look different, but I assume that's intentional.

Samsung Chromebook XE500C13, Chrome whatever its latest is. The navigation is the biggest issue. I can live without liking stuff, makes life easier! But I figure the navigation is supposed to work for most people.

Thanks, and sorry to be a pest! chris

You're not a pest. Apparently, a "relatively simple" upgrade became anything but and Forum Admins are working feverishly to restore our previous capabilities. I'm seeing features restored that weren't here when I first logged on this morning, so I know Jo and Jamie (and anyone else working in the back room) are making rapid progress. We appreciate everyone's patience (you guys are great) as we work through this. I believe we're going to like the end result.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
tibiaplateauaft