Randomly logging off

Hmmmm.... but nothing has changed on my side. Guess the question is why wasn't this an issue before the change?

it seems prior to the move your session hash was a static one, the session tables did crash during the move as our host didn't perform the correct shutdown steps.

This morning I rebuilt the session tables along with the server Apache, MySQL, PHP,

Looking at our login statistics far from affecting everyone we have a higher active user count than last several weeks average, so I need to be very careful changes I make, as we don't want to corrupt everyone else's table.

I see you and I are at the same ISP yet different regions, yesterday Google Search made me fill out about a dozen are you a bot puzzles due to a rapidly changing IP, it could be possible it's ISP related, however I always tick stay logged in, a feature which has been updated on our site to be part of the standard login now (no longer a check box) as its industry standard to have it on, in the age of ISP with rotating IPs, cloudflare/cloud proxy, VPNs, the ability to have a grace period while your session rebuilds is critical.

our security firewall was triggered multiple times yesterday by a rapidly changing IP that seems to have been yours, it's possible that's part of the issue, related to ISP.

Other Info if it persists.
What theme do you use for Bonesmart 2 or 3
What browser version(s) numbers do you use?
What version/ number is your OS.

Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart[emoji768]

I haven't had any problems after logging in today as I ticked the Stay In option.
FYI:
BoneSmart 2.0
Safari 9.1.2 (10601.7.7) but I also tried Firefox yesterday and had the same issues
OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

Issue seems to be resolved for me now (PC user - Windows 10 with FireFox) - I was just able to log in without clicking the "keep logged in" button.

Logged in a moment ago with no problem. Like not having to check the stay logged in box. Thanks for all your hard work Rich!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member