TKR RAD's recovery thread

That's great @Benay and @Indygo. I'm still going to PT for a little longer, I think there's a little more I'd like to do.
Congrats to both of you!

Bit sorry to go but my workout was getting repetitive, I loved the icing at the end though. Worth it for that alone.

Reactions: RAD
@RAD awesome that you had that feeling in your knee. Can not say I have really had that... maybe for a second or two lol. Maybe while sittling.. but I think that's an awesome milestone!!

@sugarjo369, it’s a great feeling! I hope you feel it soon and that I feel it again tomorrow!
@Benay, I am definitely looking forward to going to London and France in 7 weeks! I’m hoping to be feeling really good. Fortunately I’ll be visiting my sister and traveling with my husband, so I’ll be with understanding family. They know I’ll do what I can, but we already have reservations for tea at the Savoy in London, I know I can handle that (with a glass of champagne of course). And if you ever get tired in France there always seems to be a welcoming cafe...

Congrats on 8 wks and feeling almost normal. Considering I'm only 1 week behind you guys, it's been a big help to follow you.

Reactions: RAD
Keep us posted nearer your travel date on how you are doing. I'm off to Italy in September so will be interested in how flights etc go aswell.

@lisabl I will, I'm headed to Heathrow on Aug. 30th. Tea at the Savoy and Evita in Hyde Park over the weekend with my sister. Flying to Marseilles on Sept. 2. I'm thinking of trying some of those ice bags that you break and don't have to have in the freezer just in case. Has anyone ever tried them?

Happy 2 months to my May 15th buddies @ lopat, @ fenway09 and @ Indygo! Hope you are all doing well. Shoutout to our close in date buddies @ Benay, @ sugarjo369, @ Rockgirl4, @ LaxMom, @ winemama and @ lisabl!

Last edited by a moderator:
@RAD before my op back in March I used a traditional ice bag/pack when I went to Portugal on plane. Starbucks at airport gave me ice to fill bag on way out, it lasted nearly 1 1/2 hrs or most of flight. On way back they gave me ice on the flight. Coz it was empty going through security no problem with liquids.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom