Quick update after 60 day follow-up with OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBill

Country
United States United States
Thought I'd just pop in and say high to everyone.

Had my 60 day follow up last week, another set of X-rays and all still just about as good as it gets! No cane, no pain -up and going full speed ahead and really back to a real LIFE again! No limping anymore.. No pain anymore. I honestly could not have asked for a better outcome.

Been back to work since day 31 post op. Was then still using a cane, but ditched it after a few days. Have never looked back. In fact, I can't (and really never did) actually 'feel' anything or would not even know there is a new joint in there. I am supposed to continue to observe the 90* bend rule, but I've inadvertently broken that rule so many times that if it was going to pop out, it certainly would have.

So, I guess I've graduated Salutatorian with as near perfect recovery as there is. The doc is quite happy that he has another happy customer. I'd highly recommend him ANY DAY. He knows his stuff...

Would consider back to 100% and hardly even think about it anymore.

Good luck to all those that counting the days to get back to a virually 100% normal lifestyle again.

Thanks for the support here. I'll pop in every now and again...

Mr.Bill

Oh MrBill! I'm delighted that your's is such a success story! Wishing you all the best!

How good of you to stop by and present us with such great news, MrBill! It's wonderful to hear from you and even better to know that you are enjoying your new hip. Good for you!

Stories like yours are so important for those who are early in recovery or contemplating surgery to hear. It certainly helps take a lot of fear out of the procedure. Please post any old time you want to....we LOVE hearing from you.

Congratulations, sounds as if you have the recovery that we are all hoping for in a few weeks/months time, it's always good to hear the positive stuff to spur you on, if things are a bit tough, best wishes, jenny x

hi mr bill
wow its great to hear all about your excellent recovery, good for you. very encouraging , especially to those of us still in early stages of recovery, thanks.
melanie :thmb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom