TKR Questions about X10 Knee Machine

Rebecca14850

Country
United States United States
I'm wondering if anyone has personal experience with the X10 Knee Machine? I had a terrible time gaining flexion with my 1st TKR 3 years ago. I'm getting my other knee done in a month and am looking for something that might make a difference. Don't want to get caught up in the company's hype, but if it does what they say it does, it might just be the ticket. Anyone?

lovetocookandsew

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
Hello and welcome to BoneSmart! Would you please give us more details about your flexion with your TKR? Also, would you please tell us which knee you had done, the date, and the date for the knee you're having done next month so we may make a signature for you. It helps us better advise you when we have dates and details.

It would be nice to know what you mean by "terrible time gaining flexion" as it may or may not have been terrible, just slower than your, or your doctor's, expectations. But it's hard to advise you until we know details.

Also, I don't know about that machine, but I do know that knees all recover at their own rate, and no machine will hurry that recovery along, some machines and activities too early may slow it down. If your knee is swollen, it won't bend well until both the internal and external swelling go down. I'll wait to read your response before advising you.

Pumpkln

Country
@Rebecca14850 ,
Welcome to BoneSmart, glad you joined us! :welome:

You will notice I have moved your thread to pre op where you will receive more answers to your questions and concerns. Many post op members check the pre op threads frequently, anyone who has used a X10 knee machine will respond.

Please let us know the date of your upcoming TKR, and the dates of your previous surgeries.
What type of rehab did you receive for your first TKR?

Knowing those answers will allow us to better advise you.

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
mmpc123
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom