- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,904
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Thanks for the great update! Glad you're doing so well.
Getting up off the floor can take a little time and I can't say I've fully mastered it, at least not in a ladylike style, lol.
I guess I don't get down on the floor as much now that grandkids are grown, so therefore, very little practice.
Best Wishes for your appointment with the foot / ankle surgeon next month. Happy Summer to you!
@Newhip_Pol
Getting up off the floor can take a little time and I can't say I've fully mastered it, at least not in a ladylike style, lol.
I guess I don't get down on the floor as much now that grandkids are grown, so therefore, very little practice.
Best Wishes for your appointment with the foot / ankle surgeon next month. Happy Summer to you!
@Newhip_Pol
) the deviation is now more pronounced and there's crepitus in the joint (I can hear crackling and the dentist can feel it) so it seems there's arthritis there too! I am being referred to the maxillofacial team in the neurology/neurosurgical unit at our large teaching hospital - they have an excellent (world-wide) reputation. Waiting list not as long as orthopaedics apparently! Wish me luck.