Hip Infection* problem

Hello everyone I hardly dare say, I am going home tomorrow,so many hills have been climbed over the years but I am on the way. The wound looks beautiful,no pain and very little aches and pains,in fact i can hardly believe i have had a replacement i feel so supple and no stiffness. Orthotics have been for measuements and i shall sort one of shoes for the first try,after that i can have two pairs lifted each year
free which seams so lovely.
I hope i am seeing the results of not only my walks over the fields but also my supplements, i certainly feel well. I know it will be hard at first but slowly slowly and i will get there.
Thank you for your support care and lovexxxx

This post makes me so happy :loveshwr:
and hopeful that your long journey with all its 'hills'.. is evening out to a flatter landscape where the horizon is in view.
Slow and steady Will Be how you get there.
Healing hugs and good mojo coming at you today.:flwrysmile:

What a wonderful update! After all this time and all of your trials this is the best news. I’m so happy for you, dear clodaghcov.
Wishing you comfort as you are on the mend, a safe journey home, a heartwarming holiday season and perfect healing in the New Year. I look forward to following your progress as you journey back to health.
Big hugs!
@clodaghcov

Just popping by to leave some healing hugs :roseshwr:
Hope today is a good day.

@Mojo333 The world feels rosy, dare I say it,but of course i also know there are bound to be blips! I feel well, everyone is happy with me,Telephone physio phoned this morning and all agree no physio is not needed!
I hope the bugs are burried in the garden, they must keep away from me. I have no pain! strange i know,i think can only be down to how i felt before this surgery was done and that was agony! I have not had a chance to talk to anyone else who has had a PFER, certainly it looks like a huge hunk of titanium,it appears to be quite different and i think this must be the reason it feels so much part of me,hopefully other people might know about this , it is usually used with bone cancer where they remove the whole for eg femur.

It is so wet and rainy here so not put a foot out yet,over next week for clips out the prof leads the clips in for 3 weeks so they might be abit stingy!!

I am glad we did the decorations before going in with all the covid problems i hope everyone will be having a very quiet Christmas--love to you speak soon.

Happy Dayxxxxxxxxxxx

You deserve happy days.... Gonna try to have one myself.:banana-santa:

I go back to ROH tomorrow for x ray and to see the Prof, bloods at my surgery tomorrow. Suddenly I have bad pain on movement in the area around my bum I guess where the cup is been built, I know there will be ups and downs but please nothing too big yet xx

Hello @clodaghcov
I’m sorry to hear you’re dealing with some significant pain. I’m sure given all you’ve experienced it’s unnerving. I hope it turns out to be non threatening and only occurring because you moved in a way that aggravated the healing soft tissue. Prayers that’s all it is and it eases soon. Wishing you only the best at your appointment tomorrow.
Please keep in touch. If we don’t hear from you before the end of the week, I hope your Christmas is all you want it to be.
:merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon:

No, no, no.
Just alot of construction... And please keep on keeping on....
Good things are coming for good people.
Merry Christmas my friendbaby-jesus

Waiting for blood results, spent today at ROH xrays are good, clips out but wound very red, the Prof will tx me tonight, maybe iv anti b. Christmas is only 1 day, we can celebrate anytime but please make the bloods ok, everything crossed, thank you for support xx

Hello @clodaghcov
It’s great to hear all looks well on the x-rays, hopefully you soon receive the same uplifting news in regard to your blood work. :fingersx: Please keep us posted and have a good evening.

Brilliant news that x-rays looking good. Did he have any explanation for your bad pain? Hope it's feeling easier. Keeping everything crossed for good news.

Everything crossed here too....slightly uncomfortable, so do let me know when ok to uncross.:friends:

Bloods do not show infection at the moment after surgeryCRP was 176 on discharge 44 and yesterday33, so we are going to watch and wait but back to hospital on Tuesday, he wants immediate tx if redness increases. The pain is on weight bearing and sit to stand,i feel it is to do with pelvis rebuild it was big surgery and the cup is now the shape of an ice cream cone. Anyway Christmas is nearly here my love to you all to have a happy day,every happiness for the New Year and keep well and safexxxxxxxxxxxx

Good news on your blood test results! You are not even one month out yet from what was a very bid procedure.

Hope all this eases soon!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Good news, I am smiling and thankful that there is encouraging news.
Merry, merry Christmas, dear friend.
Take it easy and keep the faith.:carols:

What fantastic news! Best thing I‘ve heard all day. I’m happy for you.
Wishing you a peaceful relaxing Christmas.
@clodaghcov

:merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon: :santa-dance:

Everything crossed here too....slightly uncomfortable, so do let me know when ok to uncross
So pleased to hear your good news, also hope that Mojo is more comfortable now! Hope you're feeling more comfortable too @clodaghcov, and manage to resist the temptation to do too much over Christmas!
:merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon:

Hello @clodaghcov :wave:
You‘re one month in today...Happy One Month Anniversary!
I hope you’re feeling well and looking forward to complete healing in the New Year.
Best Wishes it all works out perfectly for you.

:new-year-toast-smiley-emoticon:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
August it is
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom