Hip Infection* problem

Poodle love :loveshwr: ! Dogs are the best. Glad you have so much “company” and the fields to play with them!

Congratulations.jpeg on your CRP result. xx

Birth00110.gif I catch up to you in April. xx

Poodle Pup.jpeg Welcome Noah. xx

Hugs Arty.jpeg Izzy xx

:roseshwr:Congrats on your new fur baby and the wonderful blood work results.

Hope the rest of your week is sweet. :flwrysmile:

Thank you everyone,it all helps so much==i wish i knew how to do these mojos Izabel he is exactly like that but abit bigger,I much try and put some photos up, i am really not good at it!! Happy day everone very mild herexxxx

Hey dear one :hi:
I hope you're enjoying the weekend.
Here is a link explaining how to upload a photo if you're interested.

Wishing you a wonderful week!
@clodaghcov

:hi:
Hope you aren't experiencing too much discomfort with the step down from your prednisone?
Wondering how Noah is acclimating to the clodaghcov household?

:wave:Hi my friend...hope you are well and some sun shines on you today! :SUNsmile:

Hi everyone, my time came to see my consultant again for us to make decisions, we had a wonderful holiday so I was feeling in a more confident mood. My scans and xray show my spacer still in the right position, my bone is healthy and my CRP has not been higher than 5 for the year. At the moment I have decided to have surgery, but to delay for 12months until this nasty coronavirus has hopefully been sorted. It is affecting so many people worldwide there are some very ill people.

It is going to be long difficult surgery my pelvis needs to be completely rebuilt before the thought of hip, nothing is going to be easy for them and its going to be a long recovery but it will be done.

I feel better having made a decision, now to just get on with life, I am busy potting up my little plants and sowing seeds, the puppy Noah has sorted rather alot of plants out by pruning but he gives us endless pleasure every day he has a sweet nature and is growing madly. Mike takes him to puppy class he is double the size of the others!

Keep well and stay safe, we are trying to help the frail friends we have difficult times for all.

Love and hugsxxxxx

@clodaghcov I have been thinking about you - thanks for checking in. A wise decision to wait until all this chaos settles. If you can get on with living life for now the wait won't seem as long.

Please do check back from time to time!

I am glad to hear things are looking good and healthy. Not a bad idea to wait for the chaos to be over.

You are so lucky to have a joyful puppy to watch grow up this next year. Puppy love is so good for the heart.

Wonderful news that all remains in place and your CRP hasn’t been over 5 for the year! All signs seem to be pointing toward this next step. It’s certainly understandable waiting until the current global situation improves. Thankfully you have enough to engage in that brings you comfort, joy and fulfillment as you wait. You know we’re here for you and will be following your journey. Stay safe and well! :friends:
@clodaghcov

You know you have a fan club ready on the sidelines to help see you through.:friends:
Hope your spring is sweet, friend.

Olá2.gif dear friend.

You have always been an inspiration to me ... and will continue to be.

I think you have made a good decision regarding your intended next surgery. Well done on the CRP keeping low ... it is what we need to hear, isn't it. I go for my year's check on the 23rd so :fingersx:.

I will be keeping you in my thoughts throughout the year.

Abracos.jpeg
Izzy xx

Bless you Izzy @Izabel , you are mine too,you have shown such strength and courage with your recovery and shown so many people that there is no hurry in hip recovery every little achievement is so important, slow and steady is the way to go Hugs and lovexxxxxxxxx

You have such a good attitude towards your upcoming surgery.
I loved hearing about your plants and the puppy, and the wonderfully low CRP number. :flwrysmile:

Happy Easter to you also, dear clodaghcov
Be safe and stay well!
Big hugs to you. :loveshwr:
@clodaghcov

:hi: dear friend.
Hope all is well with you.:) :-) (:

Everyone I know is wearying of this social distancing and indeed it has been a strange time.
Unfortunately with the demands of the food bank that I manage, boredom has definitely not been MY issue.
I pray you are staying well and hope today is a Good Day.
Hugsxx

@Mojo333 Bless you, such strange times, you are so in need for the people who do not have enough food, and rely on you, I cannot ever imagine you being bored of anything! At least the sun is shining. I try to go once a week to my elderly wrinklys, they do not understand what is going on, and bless them I arrange a shop and then next day want something else! All we can do is our best, certainly we are all being tested, have you heard how fractured is? Big hugsxxxx

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom