Hip Infection* problem

Layla

Staff member since November 20, 2017
BoneSmart Staff
Country
United States United States
I am so sorry. The journey you've endured is simply heartbreaking! It's unbelievable you were able to witness the marriage of loved ones after all you recently dealt with. It was nice to hear from you again, but sad to read of your setback. You are a strong woman! Hugs and best wishes as you continue healing.
@clodaghcov

Mojo333

Staff member since August 15, 2017
BoneSmart Staff
Country
oh my stars...:unsure:
That all sounds perfectly miserable and not okay that they didn't treat you with more care:blackcloud: but then the wedding and you and your pink crutches....
Good on you for getting there.
I am sure it made the day brighter.
And glad you are home as I am sure you are weary of the hospital.
Continuing prayers you can find happiness in Something everyday.

Jamie

Staff member since Feb, 2009
Senior Administrator
Country
OneStep Ambassador Icon
How challenging that must have been for you in the first hospital with people doubting your dislocation. Totally crazy when a simple x-ray would confirm. I’m glad you stuck to your guns and showed them that sometimes the patient knows best. I’m in awe of you being able to attend the wedding. Bravo for you! I hope things now finally start getting better for you.

CricketHip

Staff member since June 5, 2019
BoneSmart Staff
Country
I am so very sorry to read this latest update.. what a nightmare! Which sadly could have been avoided.

So happy to read that you were in attendance at the wedding, rocking pink crutches.
Sending you hugs and best wishes for a complete recovery! :angel:

danelady

Country
I am hiding my face in shame, the audacity I had to whine and complain about what I was going thru when reading about all you've endured throughout your ordeal makes me weak in the knees. I can't tell you how bad I feel that you are going thru this. I am in awe of your strength an fortitude. I hope you will soon get to the other side.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Cal1100.
Recent bookmarks
Top Bottom