TKR Postponed surgery

Margie013

Country
Australia Australia
I made the call today to postpone surgery till late August. I was quite nervous about it anyway, but with the virus building up around the world and some vulnerable people in my life it was the best option for me. Still disappointed though.
All the best to everyone. Take care of yourselves

Sorry to hear that you had to postpone your surgery. This virus is certainly taking its toll on everybody one way or another. I called OS's office yesterday and was told elective surgeries are on hold for at least 4-6 weeks so it will be awhile before I get my bilateral TKR. Not much else to do but weather the storm like everyone else and hope things get back to normal sooner than later. In the mean time I will try to stay healthy and be in the best shape possible for when the surgery date arrives, whenever that will be.

@Margie013 So sorry you had to postpone. But you probably did the right thing. Most elective surgery is being postponed anyway due to the virus. Hang in there!

i have cancelled my surgery which was on March 16 2020. i am glad I made a right decision
i will wait for the right time and will know when it comes. wish yo7 good health.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member