Post to my Wall

Celle

MODERATOR EMERITIUS
BoneSmart Staff
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
A member has asked me this question.
Also...where do the “posts to my wall” go? I never see them again.

I don't recognise this command at all and I think it is from an app, which I don't use.

Please can someone help her?
@alexthecat ?

This is a Facebook term. We don't have "walls" here and the forum is not a blog. Threads are conversations and this member can find their threads using the instructions in the Using the Forum area.

I agree with Jaycey. Tapatalk does not have a "wall". That's a Facebook thing.

Sent from my Venue 7 3730 using Tapatalk

I do use the app on an iPhone. When I go to my profile it gives me this page. When I type it goes nowhere.

Attachments

• 74CB808C-FEC5-4089-AE11-19F58C09B4AB.jpeg
    74CB808C-FEC5-4089-AE11-19F58C09B4AB.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 181
You need to go to a thread in the forum - not to your profile. If you are looking for your own recovery thread here is a link to it.

If you look carefully, you will see this notice "Bonesmart does not use the "Profile Comment" system"

I suggest that you delete the app you are currently using and do another download. It is possible that you have the old Tapatalk app that is no longer supported by BoneSmart.

iOS Image - 1699766818.png

I agree - mine says wall too!!

Can I suggest that you stop using the app and, instead, use your web browser, to take you to BoneSmart?
https://bonesmart.org/forum/

Using the browser and doing this gives you several more facilities than are available on the app - such as viewing people's signatures.

Trying to use your wall will not work.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks