THR Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<

Me and my little Squeaky today! I adore being a Nana. :loveshwr:

IMG_20180323_165115_306.jpg

Aww, I can smell her!! Love that baby scent.
You both look adorable, Dana
Hope you're having a great day!
@danabanana

I adore babies and that Squeaky sure is a cutie. I'm ok waiting a few more years to become a grandma (although my sister who is 18 months older than me became a great-grandmother this year), but my boys have been put on notice that at least one of them is going to need to give me a grandbaby to spoil someday!

Keep the pictures coming in the meantime and let me live vicariously through you!

Sorry you are still in pain these days, @danabanana . Hopefully when you see your GP today, she/he can hurry up an appt with your OS to figure out what is going on. Even if it takes a while to get seen, it would be good to at least have the appt!!! I think I’d question any PT at this point until you get rid of the pain you have but that is just my thought. I’m sure you’ve gotten plenty of other recommendations and thoughts on the subject. That little GD is so precious and good motivation to get back to normal so you can take her for a walk and play.

Thanks ladies. PT today (only heat and talking) then my gp and both agreed I need a updated xray. I go Wednesday. So much pain today. It's lhot poker pain and spasms in the hip and the front of my thigh is a sharp pain with each step and a throbbing at rest. Ugh!!!!!

I feel cross eyed right now the pain is driving me nuts. I'm alternating heat and ice....Tylenol.....ugh nothing is working at the moment.

How did the X-ray go? Hoping it provided more info for you.

Sorry everyone....Hubby took the whole "sharing is caring" a bit too far....his Manflu got me. *grumble Grumble* I've been down and out since Tuesday. Had to reschedule the xray for April 3rd.

Back to my pillow fort...tissues shoved up my nose...and peppermint tea.

The one gift no one likes to get and it does no good to the giver! I hope you feel better soon. Is that peppermint tea or tea that has become peppermint because of the schnapps you added (and, if you haven't added it, why not?).

Make sure hubby appropriately compensates for giving you the flu! I'll let you decide the appropriate form of compensation.

Hugs!:console2::flwrysmile::beer::friends:

Sympathy hugs poor Dana.
You MUST get to X-ray appointment next week.
Top priority.
Wishing you some rest and peace.:console2:

This is NOT good! Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way. Get lots of rest and I hope you feel better soon!!

It has been quite some time since we’ve heard from you. I hope you are feeling better and have been able to get those x-rays done. Please stop by and give us an update when you feel up to it and get a chance. We’re all here to support you!

Hi everyone!!! Thank you for the messages. I am finally on the well-side of the flu (knock on wood)and did get my xray done but haven't heard anything yet. I was MIA because my phone decided to try and fly, missing the memo it doesn't have wings, landing in a concrete hug. I promise there was no wine involved at the time, just whine....the wine came later. Soooooo, my new phone has all but bubble wrap around it. Haha

In hip related news, not much change. I've been hobbling around despite it. Some days are better than others but even on the tough days I'm determined to continue to make the best of things. My rainbows and butterflies outlook prevails. Now if the climate would just get on board.....last week felt like our 5th Winter! Mother Nature obviously slept in. I'm looking forward losing my pasty white girl look. Works for some but for me I just look like an anemic vampire. Hahaha

Sending hugs to you all!!!!!

@danabanana!
Rainbows and butterflies it is! Better that than flu and flying phones.
We are supposed to get a skiff of snow tonight and since I'm not
running and playing outside much yet, I don't mind. Spring is taking forever!
Keep us posted on your X-ray update.
Tickle that baby for us all!

Personally, I'm just about ready to audition for the part of Mrs. Pillsbury Doughboy. I'm definitely ready for winter to be over. The running joke I've seen a few different places is that today is January 89th. No wonder your phone decided to take a flier!

I hope you finally get some news about your xray soon. Waiting for anything is never fun. Hugs back at you! Send some of those rainbows and butterflies my way!

Good to hear from you and know you are recovered from the flu. You have much more patience than me in waiting for X-ray results. Here in the states, your dr usually has results in one or two days for sure so I’d be on the phone asking for results. Maybe it is different in Canada??

There are snow flurries here this morning, too. Mother Nature obviously didn’t get the message spring is here. I have crocus with buds ready to open and they’ve been like that for at least a week if not longer but no nice sunny days for them to open yet. I like the butterfly and rainbow idea so I think I’ll hop on board with those thoughts. Hang in there, Dana!

@danabanana !
Where's that baby of yours??!
No really, wondering how you're doing and if your X-ray results were positive.
Maybe Spring sprung where you live?

We need an update!
We need an update!
Hope things are going well for you @danabanana
Wondering if you've lost all the snow, if the temps have warmed and how you're doing?
Pop in and say Hi. Wouldn't mind a cute baby pic too.
Hope your day is good!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks