Revision TKR Post good wishes for Jo's knee revision here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Staff member since Feb, 2009
Senior Administrator
Country
United States United States
Our forum's beloved Mother Hen, @Josephine, will be having her left knee TKR revised on September 6, 2019. Jo has been off the forum for a little while here lately to prepare for the surgery but I anticipate she may check in now and then. So if you'd like to wish her well in her upcoming surgery, this is the place to do it!

Jo gives so much of herself to BoneSmart and to all our members when they are hurting and need information or support. She has literally dedicated her life to all of you! If you have a few minutes, please take some time to send her a "thank you" and some good wishes for a successful surgery and a quick recovery.

I'll get the thread started.

Jo, you have been such an important part of my life for more than 10 years now. I hate that you're having to go through a revision surgery, but I am praying that it will relieve the pain and suffering you've had to endure for too long. We need to get you back to enjoying your life again! Best of luck to you for your revision.

upload_2019-8-23_19-22-7.png

Love and many hugs to you, Jo!

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this again, Jo. I know it's not easy to live in pain, and to know you have to go through the surgery and recovery all over again. But, as you have been here for all of us, we are here for you. While I wish I could be close by to help you, I can at least keep you in my prayers as you travel this road once more. Please know how much I appreciate all you have done for me these last six years, and I wish only the best for you.

upload_2019-8-23_22-47-10.png

Good luck Jo! I’m glad that’s all that’s been keeping you away.

Now.....hopefully a forum advisor will be around to share some post surgery links for you......LOL!

Wishing you all the best with your revision. We will keep things running here but it's just not the same without you Jo. Take care of yourself and please update when you can.

Good luck with your revision. I hope your recovery is easy ad you’re feeling better soon.

Best wishes for your revision, Jo. :flwrysmile: Thanks for all you do for us. :loveshwr:

Hello,
I have been a member for less than a year. I had my knee replacement on May 28th. I can’t tell you how many times I would have been in a panic (including even now almost three months later and still in a little pain) about pain, lack of progress....if not for you and your advice. I also have a pretty good bend, thanks to you and your advice to pace PT. I’ve recommended you to many!
My prayers and best wishes on your upcoming surgery. I can’t imagine the news about the repeat surgery wasn’t discouraging to you. And your knowledge won’t help your pain, but your amazing positive attitude will get you through Thank you from m the bottom of my heart!

Jo, we love you and miss you and wish you the best! :flwrysmile:

@Josephine ,
Thank you for all your help and for helping us all !

Good luck! Will see you soon in recovery!

PS Did you buy the ugly shoes the doc suggested? As you can see, I have them in light gray and my Nurse Cat gave them a “paws up”

upload_2019-8-24_15-47-26.png

Last edited by a moderator:
:hi: Jo,
Best wishes for a successful surgery and speedy recovery! :)

Josephine

Wishing you all the best for your revision recovery... you deserve to have the very best.

From my first THR & onwards this site has been a life saver to me & many others...without you & all the moderators we would be in a sorry state...

Sending thoughts & prayers to you...
Chrissie x[emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

images.jpeg

Sending Good Mojo your way...:yes:

@Josephine, I’m a newbie who hasn’t been on the forum very long but this has been such a haven of common sense. I always feel like I’m reading the very best information when you show up on someone’s thread with your structured questions. Good luck with your surgery and we’ll all look forward to the new knowledge you bring back from your experience.

Jo, good luck on your surgery. We’ll be there for you, just as you’ve always been there for us. I pray you have a speedy recovery. :console2::prayer:

Josephine - As I anticipate my own THR on 9/3, I know I owe you - together with all the moderators here - profound gratitude for the work, many years in the making, that created such a valuable resource for us all. It’s only fitting that you, too, would enjoy the benefits of BoneSmart wisdom and cheer! With every wish for a successful procedure and smooth recovery!

Wishing you speedy recovery!!

Josephine you help so many of us with your wise and kind advice. I know you've helped me enormously with a hip replacement in 2014, and a knee replacement last November. I owe you a great debt of gratitude. I'm sending my very best wishes for a successful revision and a rapid and painless recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie