• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

[post fractured tibial plataeu] Bending my knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYata

Country
United States United States
I dropped the cane pretty much cold turkey as learning about heel toe continuing the stride through the toes stopped the limping completely. A lot of what I thought was pain was stiffness that went away in a few steps. Walking slower as I tire helps me maintain better gait and I carried the cane for another week without using it at all just in case.

I hope you are making good and sure your OS and PT people are putting all this down in your chart. Maybe if they write it down they will remember that bending swollen joints just causes more swelling and pain! So very glad you are doing better.

Josephine

FORUM ADMIN, NURSE DIRECTOR
Administrator
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
@tigz it's your decision, not theirs. Remember you are a source of revenue for them.

tigz

graduate
Country
United States United States
@Josephine I realize that every time I hand them the co-pay! :)

I still have some quad weakness we're working on more than anything else when I'm at PT. For that I am appreciative of the help and machines there.

I go back to work next week ( starting six hours / shift thankfully) and can't see myself continuing too much longer as my time is much more valuable.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Connitta
Recent bookmarks

Trending hash tags